ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Good day seniors, I would like to know if a MARRIED lady can apply as SINGLE with two kids accompanying her.There's no document showing change of name to her husband's name,just a marriage certificate from the court. Is this safe to do since there's no document of hers in her husband's name? Your advice is well appreciated
Do not do that. As my countryman said, that is missrepresentation.
Better have him learn english, or french, and make the fact that you have a partner count towards helping you get higher CRS.

In the other hand, if you have troubles and are separated, then better proceed with the divorce before filling the EE profile with a false status.

Hope to have helped.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you. So he doesn't need to evaluate his transcript and write IELTS
You can become primary applicant and the n , i think you can choose spouse not accopanying . But your marital status will still be married in the application.
Its just your spouse is not part of PR application together with you.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I need an advise from you all. If i apply through express entry with my spouse I can maximum claim points to 415 whereas if I apply alone without my husband the points rise to 429. I have some queries:

a. Is it possible ? I mean applying for express entry and not taking your husband along with you ?
Yes, it is an option.

b. If yes, then after how long do I need to wait to invite my husband to Canada if i land there.
I don't remember right now, I think 18 months (please confirm). But, on a personal level, I really wouldn't recommend separating your family.
If it was me, and I was the primary applicant, I'd do everything in my power to improve my IELTS score, learn another language, or even making a Master's Degree (one that could be done in 1 year preferably) to increase my CRS as a family.
Please check my answer righ below the questions.

Hope to be of help.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you so much. Would get back to the person involved with all these answers
Do not do that. As my countryman said, that is missrepresentation.
Better have him learn english, or french, and make the fact that you have a partner count towards helping you get higher CRS.

In the other hand, if you have troubles and are separated, then better proceed with the divorce before filling the EE profile with a false status.

Hope to have helped.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi all.. kindly i need a suggestion.. my IELTs result;
L 7
W 6
S 8
R 8
Should i go for rechecking?

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
My timelines till date are as follows.

NOC: 2173
CRS < 400
NOI : ICT Week (29th June)
Submitted : 22nd July
Assessment : 26th July
DIP : 10th Aug

Reactions: mqamar1994

saani

Jul 29, 2017
To get CLB 9 you will hv to give both Listening and Writing for revaluation.. i would suggest you better book for another test.
I am pretty sure that writing will go upto 7 after rechk. Any idea about listening? It can increase after recheck or no?