08-03-2018
Reactions: shaun75

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
@Karnesh @iamxty
thanks a lot for brief analysis :)

so, to submit the application package on the first 1-2 days, what all documents do I need to keep ready ?
1. Passport- Full passport copy in 1 PDF (All Scanned Pics)
2. NOI Letter- Save as a Print Copy in PDF from CIC Account
3. Photograph- as per guideline
4. Birth Certificate:- Original and Translated if not in english(From Notary)
5. Education:- Scanned Wes Report and Degree's certificate (Original and Xerox-Attested by Notary)- After Submitting online profile- Pay for extra copy of report to be delivered to OINP department. (Digital or Hard copy)
6. IELTS:- Scanned copy of original test report.
7. Work Experience:- Resume, Work Contract/Joining Letter, Reference/Experience letter, Salary Stubs of last 6 Months, Check details on what to include in these letter as per guidelines.
8. Proof Of Compensation:- Salary slips with Account details showing such entries. (I had submitted this)
9. Funds:- Minimum balance account, Bank Statement- Your account, Sum Equivalent to CAD money on bank letter, Gift deed if there is sudden inflow of funds and their account statement.
10. Intent to reside in Ontario Letter
11. Relative in Canada if any- Citizenship/PR card, Driving License, Passport, Ontario Health Card.

And follow HCP guideline book as mentioned above by iamxty.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
1. Passport- Full passport copy in 1 PDF (All Scanned Pics)
2. NOI Letter- Save as a Print Copy in PDF from CIC Account
3. Photograph- as per guideline
4. Birth Certificate:- Original and Translated if not in english(From Notary)
5. Education:- Scanned Wes Report and Degree's certificate (Original and Xerox-Attested by Notary)- After Submitting online profile- Pay for extra copy of report to be delivered to OINP department. (Digital or Hard copy)
6. IELTS:- Scanned copy of original test report.
7. Work Experience:- Resume, Work Contract/Joining Letter, Reference/Experience letter, Salary Stubs of last 6 Months, Check details on what to include in these letter as per guidelines.
8. Proof Of Compensation:- Salary slips with Account details showing such entries. (I had submitted this)
9. Funds:- Minimum balance account, Bank Statement- Your account, Sum Equivalent to CAD money on bank letter, Gift deed if there is sudden inflow of funds and their account statement.
10. Intent to reside in Ontario Letter
11. Relative in Canada if any- Citizenship/PR card, Driving License, Passport, Ontario Health Card.

And follow HCP guideline book as mentioned above by iamxty.
thanks a ton both :)

hap21

Aug 16, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Need a help. I was granted Canada visitor visa in 2014. I had applied via VFS for Visitor visas.

Now while filling the EE profile, will I have to enter the UCI? If yes, where would I be able to locate it?
Is it printed on the visa foil? As I did not receive any other document when I received the passport.

All help appreciated :)

Thanks!

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hi All,
Need some help. There is a gap of 2 years between my graduation and my first job. What shall I include in that time period, I want to know if that gap of two years could create any problem during assessment of my profile.

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hi All,
Need some help. There is a gap of 2 years between my graduation and my first job. What shall I include in that time period, I want to know if that gap of two years could create any problem during assessment of my profile.
You can include like u wer preparing for entrance exam of master's or PhD or you may say preparing for job interviews or government upsc exams