+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Wondering? Canada Like the US are very confident of their own institutions and academic qualifications.
I meant with regard to what you mentioned
About foreign education credentials
Atleast thought education credentials of US from good universities hold good reputation and considered on profile when u market your resume in Canada
No? Thats stubbornness of Canada then

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Please help me out with a query. My ex manager "A" is refusing to give me a reference letter longer than one page...but another manager "B" from the same company is willing to give me a 2 page letter...I have never worked with "B" but just have known him as a friend. Should I go ahead and take the letter or would it be a problem later??

Please help!!
I sorted out the problem by getting the letter issued on 'legal' size instead of regular A4...and also went for font size 10 (bold) ...
I assume u are talking about the letter they issue in personal capacity & not the company hr letter ,which will be issued in standard letterhead and leaves no choice about the size to you ..
If you get it done in 'legal',you will have enough space left at the bottom of the page to get the letter notarized as well (which is more than just welcome in case of it being a letter issued on non-letterhead )

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Wow, thats so cool and heart touching, but
what alien names you mentioned about games ,What happened to them?- Super Mario Bros, Street fighter III, Contra
,Cadillacs and Dinasaurs[/
While going through the stories of @shaun75 @trumprefugee @lino82 and othe, being from a course for us, housing etc. At that time, I used to be busy in gaming (which I'm still crazy about. After all, who doesn't like COD or God of War):p
:)

Reactions: shaun75

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, thats so cool and heart touching, but
what alien names you mentioned about games ,What happened to them?- Super Mario Bros, Street fighter III, Contra
,Cadillacs and Dinasaurs[/
Haha. I used to play those too(super contra, 90 Tank, Road fighter (my favorite), Donkey king and many more :p). Actually once in a while I play these on my PC too.
COD (Call of Duty) is one of my favorite for PS actually. and I loved God of War series too :)

To be honest, I wasn't putting much attention towards getting a PR when I came to Canada (as the very first thing mentioned my a person I met in Ontario was that - "You are in Canada now. Nobody goes back from here). My first goal was to get a good job and I knew that eventually PR will follow the way.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I hope and wish the same.
Though I am not sure about 10 point drop as it has never happened ,
But one thing i have strong gut feeling about ie., no. Of ITAs will be higher this time.
I beg to differ. There was a 10-point drop on the 58th draw, from 441 to 431, with 12 days gap. On the other hand, I agree with you that more ITAs will be issued this Wednesday.

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
My rough calculation states the CRS cut off would fall by 2-3 points and reach 430 or 431, if the draw happens on August 23 with 3000 ITAs.

Do wait for my final prediction on August 23rd.
CRS would remain at 433 if the no of ITA's issued are 3000...Having said that my take is that the no of ITA's issued fo 23rd Aug draw would be 3200 & the CRS would drop by 1 point & the cut off would 432....Hope your prediction comes true though as am still 11 points away from the cut off in order to receive an ITA

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
CRS would remain at 433 if the no of ITA's issued are 3000...Having said that my take is that the no of ITA's issued fo 23rd Aug draw would be 3200 & the CRS would drop by 1 point & the cut off would 432....Hope your prediction comes true though as am still 11 points away from the cut off in order to receive an ITA
Hi Harman.. didn't you recieve any NOI ?