+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
Wow very good news, brother you are very positive and patient person as I'm ;) 30 points will bring you, surely, an ITA in future and hopefully we will meet in Canada. If you choose Ontario, that would be easy to meet and take a cup of coffee (honestly I'm having one right now:p), because my first choice is Ontario and then Alberta, final one is BC. All the best, can't wait you tell us your wonderful news on the 17th.

PS: To all who got some opinions and trying to discuss someone's opinion: please remember this - everyone is free and may or may not express THE opinion, as my friends mentioned earlier, this is ROH; we don't have to discuss someone's own opinion, but we must support and give some useful advice so that that person can have an alive hope and try to reach his/her GOAL faster than expected. If you can't do that, just watch us how we are doing it and keep your Silence (no offence;):cool:). Plz try to be positive and hopeful, coz the ITAs are coming for everyone, hopefully next week we will see another draw and optimistically saying CRS 430 (+-3) with 3500 ITAs.:)

(So sorry @shaun75, just wanted to congratulate here but I saw some discussions which were so uncooperative, for this reason I wrote PS message)
I am really looking forward to having a coffee in Tim Hortons with you and many others on here. I've met some really fastastic people on here (yourself included) and would love to keep in contact once we land.

I'm typically a glass half full type of guy at the best of times, but the optimism and positivity from many of you on here is not just delusionary, but a real driving force. It certainly helped me have the mindset that 'I'm going' and then my subconscious just has to work on the 'how' bit. I am certain that the people and optimism on here were partly behind me pushing my wife to sit the IELTS. Now I probably would have gotten around to it eventually but I suspect not a quick if it wasn't for the 'Hope' here. I'm also going to start to prepare my paperwork for a NOI even through I haven't got one yet, solely based on a positive mindset.

So when people on here start to tell others to get 'get real' and that we are living with false hope, then I feel sorry for them. Because that hope has got me to get off my back side and get other 30 points and it put me in a really strong position to get a nomination secured quickly if I get the chance. That positivity and optimism has made REAL differences to my situation.

And that's why I feel sorry for the people on here who are negative. I wonder where they would be in this process and in life in general if they could have even a fraction of the atitude of some of the positive people on here.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I am really looking forward to having a coffee in Tim Hortons with you and many others on here. I've met some really fastastic people on here (yourself included) and would love to keep in contact once we land.

I'm typically a glass half full type of guy at the best of times, but the optimism and positivity from many of you on here is not just delusionary, but a real driving force. It certainly helped me have the mindset that 'I'm going' and then my subconscious just has to work on the 'how' bit. I am certain that the people and optimism on here were partly behind me pushing my wife to sit the IELTS. Now I probably would have gotten around to it eventually but I suspect not a quick if it wasn't for the 'Hope' here. I'm also going to start to prepare my paperwork for a NOI even through I haven't got one yet, solely based on a positive mindset.

So when people on here start to tell others to get 'get real' and that we are living with false hope, then I feel sorry for them. Because that hope has got me to get off my back side and get other 30 points and it put me in a really strong position to get a nomination secured quickly if I get the chance. That positivity and optimism has made REAL differences to my situation.

And that's why I feel sorry for the people on here who are negative. I wonder where they would be in this process and in life in general if they could have even a fraction of the atitude of some of the positive people on here.
Very well said, so Tim Hortons is it. You will get an NOI soon when they re-open it, hope you will get a Notification sooner than you expect, I believe so. For the record: get ready your documents in case re-opening you recreate you EE profile to get an NOI and upload your documents in order to be among those people who apply first.
As you've said, I feel sorry too for those people who find a negative in everything.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018

You hit the bulls eye shaun, particularly in "I wonder where they would be in this process and in life in general" part.
Getting your process done and getting your PR isn't the final phase for your betterment life. All are not roses in the garden of canada, since you have to have overwhelming confidence to nail a decent job over there.
I really have no idea what those pessimistic people would be doing when they got their PR and landed in canada.

elkholy

Jun 16, 2017
Hello everybody,
I have a question if any one could help me about i will apply as unaccompanied my wife and my kid my question is when can i sponsorship them after my landing

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
I would NOT do this! They might disqualify your score altogether, as it might be considered cheating. At best this pleading statement might qualify as writing off topic in the essay, and will lead to lower points. I don't see how any fair minded examiner would grant you extra points on the basis of a plea.
You have made a legit point! I hope the initial comment of this idea was just a pun.

Reactions: Mithu3

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello everybody,
I have a question if any one could help me about i will apply as unaccompanied my wife and my kid my question is when can i sponsorship them after my landing
Okay so, what i derived from your question is, you are currently applying as a single applicant where your spouse and kid won't be accompanying to canada. You want to know when you can land them to canada?

You can land them using spouse visa, it is time consuming, I heard.

Reactions: lino82 and Mithu3

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
My crs is 409. I have decided to apply for OINP. Can anyone help me with the link?
Welcome to the pool. Am sorry, you cannot apply currently, as the registration has been put on hold currently.
Only candidates who received Notification of Interest were eligible to register, were you received one?

If yes, follow this link and register when they re-open. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Reactions: SazzadHN and Mithu3

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Okay so, what i derived from your question is, you are currently applying as a single applicant where your spouse and kid won't be accompanying to canada. You want to know when you can land them to canada?

You can land them using spouse visa, it is time consuming, I heard.
True..i don't think thats a good idea..

Also, I dont think CIC will allow this as it may raise questions like, if you are married why aren't you taking your wife along?
just to increase your CRS?
I don't think thats a good idea..

I am not an expert.. but this is not logical..

Reactions: Mithu3

elkholy

Jun 16, 2017
True..i don't think thats a good idea..

Also, I dont think CIC will allow this as it may raise questions like, if you are married why aren't you taking your wife along?
just to increase your CRS?
I don't think thats a good idea..

I am not an expert.. but this is not logical..
Im doing to rais my points for sure and the system give you this option and i heard many people have done it before
But i dont know when i can sponsor them hust after my landing or after some time and a full time job

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Im doing to rais my points for sure and the system give you this option and i heard many people have done it before
But i dont know when i can sponsor them hust after my landing or after some time and a full time job
R u getting 67 points in six selection factor for EE as single applicant?