AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Phew! Sorry, I missed the sarcasm:p... sometimes I suspect I might be autistic...
Shed away your perception :) You are not autistic. You are just extra caring to others :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
It's August and for me it's like Christmas is coming. I'm checking the post everyday and now on first name terms with the post lady. Two small precious little letters are due to arrive over the next 8 days and with them another priceless 30 CRS points. My wife's IELTS points and her Masters points.

I'm thinking I should start packing for Canada now! :D

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It's August and for me it's like Christmas is coming. I'm checking the post everyday and now on first name terms with the post lady. Two small precious little letters are due to arrive over the next 8 days and with them another priceless 30 CRS points. My wife's IELTS points and her Masters points.

Are tickets booked? :D

Edit: Congrats! You are definitely 2 steps closer! ;)

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW

Wow very good news, brother you are very positive and patient person as I'm ;) 30 points will bring you, surely, an ITA in future and hopefully we will meet in Canada. If you choose Ontario, that would be easy to meet and take a cup of coffee (honestly I'm having one right now:p), because my first choice is Ontario and then Alberta, final one is BC. All the best, can't wait you tell us your wonderful news on the 17th.

PS: To all who got some opinions and trying to discuss someone's opinion: please remember this - everyone is free and may or may not express THE opinion, as my friends mentioned earlier, this is ROH; we don't have to discuss someone's own opinion, but we must support and give some useful advice so that that person can have an alive hope and try to reach his/her GOAL faster than expected. If you can't do that, just watch us how we are doing it and keep your Silence (no offence;):cool:). Plz try to be positive and hopeful, coz the ITAs are coming for everyone, hopefully next week we will see another draw and optimistically saying CRS 430 (+-3) with 3500 ITAs.:)

(So sorry @shaun75, just wanted to congratulate here but I saw some discussions which were so uncooperative, for this reason I wrote PS message)

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hi all,
A quick question
How much time you can keep your ITA with yourself without applying if you get it through regular draws

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
It just dawned on me that this is the reason the issuance of ITAs ramps up in the first 2 quarters of the year. The reason the CRS dropped to 413 in May this year was that they were trying to fill up the quota for 2017. At this point, the ITAs they are issuing is for 2018 intake, and hence they are in no rush.
most sensible explanation so far....:)....
so,it's gonna surely pick up momentum...:)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Wow very good news, brother you are very positive and patient person as I'm ;) 30 points will bring you, surely, an ITA in future and hopefully we will meet in Canada. If you choose Ontario, that would be easy to meet and take a cup of coffee (honestly I'm having one right now:p), because my first choice is Ontario and then Alberta, final one is BC. All the best, can't wait you tell us your wonderful news on the 17th.

PS: To all who got some opinions and trying to discuss someone's opinion: please remember this - everyone is free and may or may not express THE opinion, as my friends mentioned earlier, this is ROH; we don't have to discuss someone's own opinion, but we must support and give some useful advice so that that person can have an alive hope and try to reach his/her GOAL faster than expected. If you can't do that, just watch us how we are doing it and keep your Silence (no offence;):cool:). Plz try to be positive and hopeful, coz the ITAs are coming for everyone, hopefully next week we will see another draw and optimistically saying CRS 430 (+-3) with 3500 ITAs.:)

(So sorry @shaun75, just wanted to congratulate here but I saw some discussions which were so uncooperative, for this reason I wrote PS message)
Alberta is your second choice? Why not first? :D Where in Alberta? My preference is Calgary! :)

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
most sensible explanation so far....:)....
so,it's gonna surely pick up momentum...:)
Thanks, and yes. So by this theory for CIC, this is just the beginning of the year. Time for a breather, if you will... They will start issuing more ITAs and the months progress, and unless they draw sufficiently and often enough in the last two quarters of this year, we will see another mad rush in the beginning of next year. Without any real calculations, my gutt says that is when the CRS will drop below 400.