+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

elkholy

Jun 16, 2017
Not a very bad idea.. cz it is good that you settle with good job and meanwhile apply for your spouse PR.
Thanks for your reply
But im asking if any one had the same experience and get through the process untill he or she could sponsorship thier family and how long does it take thanks again for every one

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello everybody,
I have a question if any one could help me about i will apply as unaccompanied my wife and my kid my question is when can i sponsorship them after my landing
Based on my reading, you can apply to sponsor your wife + kids once you will get your PR. It would be better if you stay in Canada during this application process, or if you have to travel then you should make sure to show CIC that you have strong ties establish to Canada, such as having job, a house, car etc etc.

P.S. There is Family class sponsorship section on this forum, I'm sure you'll get a lot of good advises from there too.
Cheers

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for your reply
But im asking if any one had the same experience and get through the process untill he or she could sponsorship thier family and how long does it take thanks again for every one
CIC says 12 months.

elkholy

Jun 16, 2017
Based on my reading, you can apply to sponsor your wife + kids once you will get your PR. It would be better if you stay in Canada during this application process, or if you have to travel then you should make sure to show CIC that you have strong ties establish to Canada, such as having job, a house, car etc etc.

P.S. There is Family class sponsorship section on this forum, I'm sure you'll get a lot of good advises from there too.
Cheers
That was clear thank you and i willl check this section

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
True..i don't think thats a good idea..

Also, I dont think CIC will allow this as it may raise questions like, if you are married why aren't you taking your wife along?
just to increase your CRS?
I don't think thats a good idea..

I am not an expert.. but this is not logical..
Why it's not logical ? and adding the spouse won't decrease your points. On the the contrary, if you add your wife's ECA and IELTS score, the points will increase. Many members from this forum took that route to attain ITA.
If you are married you will be already mentioning your status in "single/widowed/married" column.
To be fair, unless applicants feel they will be settled within 3 months in Canada they will hesitate to bring their family along with them.
In such scenarios, applicant will apply alone, get themselves landed in canada, once they got a desired job with a reasonable pay and decent home they will call their wife/husband through spousal visa.

There are lot of married people who live and work alone over there, my friend is one among them :)

Reactions: lino82

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
On August 19th I would be re-appearing for IELTS for the second time this year . Will I get that CLB9 is playing on my mind daily .
A CLB9 will take my score to 469 from 403..
Any tips/advice would be appreciated especially on reading and getting that 8 in listening .... TIA

Reactions: lino82

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Good day everyone, pls I want to know if it's compulsory to put up one's resume in the job bank. Thanks
It is not mandatory to get yourself in job bank effective June 2017 , link to refer, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2017/03/express_entry_improvementsspring2017.html

On the side note, if you want to get nominated through ONIP, it is mandatory to fill the Job bank.
In a nutshell, if you are looking for a direct ITA then it's not mandatory.

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
On August 19th I would be re-appearing for IELTS for the second time this year . Will I get that CLB9 is playing on my mind daily .
A CLB9 will take my score to 469 from 403..
Any tips/advice would be appreciated especially on reading and getting that 8 in listening .... TIA
in reading,my trick was to read the questions first...have ample time around 30 minutes for last 10 questions as they are relatively difficult
in listening,I just practiced a lot then solved two full mock question papers about two hours before exam.listening last 10 questins you have to be extra attentive and during that direction related segment follow the narrator in the question paper using a pencil..like ella is going from bar (point a)towards the lift (point c) u just draw straight lines along...and for the second instruction you draw a curved line then back to straight..this is hw u can track the instructions or answer the questions even if you miss some part of it..you will definitely receive CLB9 good luck!