+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Optimistis are not delusional. And everyone is free to do whatever they want with their OINP! I'm for all options. And score did go below 420 before October! There was a draw with even 413 in May in case you don't remember. ;)
bottomline is this
- If you are in hurry, do whatever you can.
- if you have time, wait. you will eventually get there.

CCanadavis

Jul 25, 2017
Getting worried now, thought I had a CRS of 441 but turns out, my 2 years of work at home wont count for any points due to NOC 6511

Visa is up in 1 month, have sent away celpip for re-evaultion

Currently on 415, not looking great, if I can get 8(writing) changed to a 9 i get 435 but just dont know how quick theyl get back to and if in time?

No real other options is there ?

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Getting worried now, thought I had a CRS of 441 but turns out, my 2 years of work at home wont count for any points due to NOC 6511

Visa is up in 1 month, have sent away celpip for re-evaultion

Currently on 415, not looking great, if I can get 8(writing) changed to a 9 i get 435 but just dont know how quick theyl get back to and if in time?

No real other options is there ?
Yes, self employment doesn't count towards CRS points. The best option would be to apply to SINP nominee program. I think they opened their program yesterday.

Jul 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am new here and this is my first post.
I have been watching this thread for more than a month and I really appreciate all the members to keep my hope alive :)

I received NOI from Ontario on 27th June and I was busy preparing for documents and thought to send them a positive reply when I have all documents ready. Now as that option is paused, I am confused if I can use the same NOI when Ontario reopens taking PNP applications?

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Guys, I need your help here. My CRS is 452 and I applied on 22 July 2017. Now the problem is that at the time of applying I was 31 however by 1st Aug, I will turn 32 as a result of which, my age points will drop by 5 points. Will IRCC consider my age at the time of application or current age, when the draw actually happens? I know mine is a peculiar case however any help will be appreciated.
This shouldn't be a problem.

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have been watching this thread for more than a month and I really appreciate all the members to keep my hope alive :)

I received NOI from Ontario on 27th June and I was busy preparing for documents and thought to send them a positive reply when I have all documents ready. Now as that option is paused, I am confused if I can use the same NOI when Ontario reopens taking PNP applications?
Yes you can reuse it if they open within 6 months. Otherwise you'll have to wait for them to send you a new one

username1235

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a simple question if someone can please assist. When updating the work history in the Express entry profile, it doesn't give an option to specify the start date and shows 2015 September; However, on September 14, 2017, I will complete 2 years of my work. Just wondering when the score will be updated on the express entry file reflecting two years of work? on 14th September? on 1st Sep or at the end? Anyone please..

Jul 12, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a simple question if someone can please assist. When updating the work history in the Express entry profile, it doesn't give an option to specify the start date and shows 2015 September; However, on September 14, 2017, I will complete 2 years of my work. Just wondering when the score will be updated on the express entry file reflecting two years of work? on 14th September? on 1st Sep or at the end? Anyone please..
should be 1st sept.

Reactions: username1235

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi Guys,

I'm in the same boat. I received NOI on July 11 and had my documents ready to register and upload on this Tuesday July 25, and Ontario paused registration. :( But yes, we can use the same NOI when they reopen again (we need to think positive here!). The NOI is valid for 6 months, and this is just a temporary pause to allow Ontario to process existing applications, fix the many system issues they have been having for the last month or more, and to allow people to apply throughout the year without all nominations being used up early in the year. There are still nominations left in this year's quota. As of July 10, there were still 2485 nominations available, so they need to open it back up later this year (oh yes they do - Ontario, please open the registration back up soon!).
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Reactions: vkumar7077

kunalgarg

Jul 28, 2017
India
NOC Code......
This shouldn't be a problem.
Didn't get your point. Do you mean the points will be reduced however since I have a good CRS based on current scenario, I should not be worried? or IRCC considers points at the time of application and therefore my EE application will be processed with 452 CRS?

CCanadavis

Jul 25, 2017
Yes, self employment doesn't count towards CRS points. The best option would be to apply to SINP nominee program. I think they opened their program yesterday.

Sorry wrong NOC code - it was 6551, it was client support, either or still don't get points for it.

Would a month be enough time to apply for the SINP program do you know by any chance ?

Im ontario by the way, is that not Seschatewan

Last edited: