+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
IRCC wants the CRS to go up so that more people will apply to nominee programs. OINP makes $9 million from their program, so thats an incentive for IRCC to delay draws and invite more people who already have nominations. There's also a backlog from early this year that they have to deal with. I had a feeling something like this would happen so I applied for OINP on the 9th just to be on the safe side. I'm still waiting on a final decision on my application. The only thing we can all do now is wait. Only time will tell what will happen in the future.
9 million against a GDP of 597 billion dollars for Ontario. would u be worried abt 9 million if ur company's turnover was 597 billion?

deerak95

May 20, 2017
Too much optimism kills. I understand this is the "Ray of Hope" but it's important to be realistic as well. Once I remember making a comment on some one to accept a NOI and all these optimists were too busy trying to prove otherwise and that the CRS would go below 420 before October.

Hope I accepted NOI.... Didn't see this coming, was too optimistic
Hope I accepted NOI.... Didn't see this coming, was too optimistic

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Too much optimism kills. I understand this is the "Ray of Hope" but it's important to be realistic as well. Once I remember making a comment on some one to accept a NOI and all these optimists were too busy trying to prove otherwise and that the CRS would go below 420 before October.
My motto in life: "Always hope for the best, but expect the worst."

kunalgarg

Jul 28, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Guys, I need your help here. My CRS is 452 and I applied on 22 July 2017. Now the problem is that at the time of applying I was 31 however by 1st Aug, I will turn 32 as a result of which, my age points will drop by 5 points. Will IRCC consider my age at the time of application or current age, when the draw actually happens? I know mine is a peculiar case however any help will be appreciated.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Guys, I need your help here. My CRS is 452 and I applied on 22 July 2017. Now the problem is that at the time of applying I was 31 however by 1st Aug, I will turn 32 as a result of which, my age points will drop by 5 points. Will IRCC consider my age at the time of application or current age, when the draw actually happens? I know mine is a peculiar case however any help will be appreciated.
did you get ITA? points on the date of ITA are considered. your points will automatically get reduced the next day to your birthday.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Time for us to understand that cic is not interested in sending invites to more than 3200 people a month. Which means the crs will ringer around 440-450. Time to look for other options.
so were they joking when the score reached 413? score depends on # of ITas and that in turn depends on quota left for the year.

with average processing time of 6 months, by sepetmber they should start issuing ITAs for program year 2018 and the ITA numbers shud increase drastically.

seaheart

Aug 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As longitud i know, they take your current age

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Optimistis are not delusional. And everyone is free to do whatever they want with their OINP! I'm for all options. And score did go below 420 before October! There was a draw with even 413 in May in case you don't remember. ;)