+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, need some advice. I sent my transcripts through dhl from delhi. Now when I'm tracking it on their site it is showing me that 'receipent not at home'. Which is somewhat strange to me. Has anyone faced this issue. What to do now?? Please help.

I used this address:
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada
Guys, did anyone face this issue??

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
First, welcome to our crazy bin! Don't get offended, we don't mean anything bad, everyone here is really helpful and full of understanding and support.

Second, talking from my experience I had so many troubles in my life and if I wasn't thinking that better tomorrow will come I probably wouldn't be alive today.

Third, when someone is posting things like, dreams are shuttered and everything is depressing we have to say to these people have faith and hope because common sense tells us that it will be truly ok, why? Because no one is dying and CIC needs immigrants so eventually every will get ITA.

And finally, if for God forbid bullying happens which it shouldn't, ever, you or anyone else can report that person and he or she will be removed by moderators.

Good luck with your journey to Canada!

It's not easy and all we do is support each other in hard times, for these people I'm grateful, otherwise I would go insane and given up my Canadian dream long time ago!
Ha ha ha! Crazy bin??!! Absolutely ;)

Reactions: Karnesh

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
I guess there is no draw today?? What could this mean to us?? I don't want to think about it.....
IRCC wants the CRS to go up so that more people will apply to nominee programs. OINP makes $9 million from their program, so thats an incentive for IRCC to delay draws and invite more people who already have nominations. There's also a backlog from early this year that they have to deal with. I had a feeling something like this would happen so I applied for OINP on the 9th just to be on the safe side. I'm still waiting on a final decision on my application. The only thing we can all do now is wait. Only time will tell what will happen in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: smalkawi and Mjkab

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Just FYI,
In January and February 2016, IRCC held regular invitation rounds issuing about 1,500 invitations per round. As planned, smaller invitation rounds (between 750 and 1,000) were held between March and August 2016 to allow the department to continue processing applications received prior to the launch of Express Entry.
That's interesting, missed this one. However, they mention the reason of slowdown being the paper-based, prior-EE applications. Which I assume has been cleared since then. So it's not likely to be the case. Maybe they want to process the peak they produced in April and May... Maybe we'll know in the 2017 report.

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello,
I am sorry I m asking irrelevant question in this forum, but being newbie plz forgive me.

May I know how I will get to know NOI is received in EE profile? I have just created EE profile last Wednesday (26-July).

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hello,
I am sorry I m asking irrelevant question in this forum, but being newbie plz forgive me.

May I know how I will get to know NOI is received in EE profile? I have just created EE profile last Wednesday (26-July).
Hi, please read the message below.

July 25, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream – A Hold on Intake

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP) has recently seen a surge in applications. The stream has reached its current registration limit and no additional registrations for this stream can be accepted at this time. The program will also place a hold on sending any additional Notifications of Interest for the Human Capital Priorities stream.

Please note, if you have already registered for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must submit your complete application through the OINP e Filing Portal within 14 days of registering a profile.

Questions:

If you have questions about the requirements of the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you can visit the OINP’s Frequently Asked Questions page or contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e-Filing Portal, please send us an email at OINP.technical POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Wow! No draw this week (yet?). This isn't good news for most of us. With a draw next Wednesday the score should stay about the same, or even a bit higher. If the creation of new profiles stayed at the same rate of the previous period, or if the number of ITAs decreases again, the score projection isn't looking good for the coming months. I don't even want to check what would happen if the draws are every 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: gurpreet.ts