Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So I booked my test (havent paid fees yet) with the hopes that .5 increase in my reading and writing would land my a little above the 400 mark and i'd at least be able to secure a NOI from Ontario......and now this! WTH........and it doesn't help that SINP deemed me ineligible under their EE program coupled with the fact that I lost my brother a few days ago! Ahhh saaaah........when it rains it pours and yet the positive vibes in the thread keeps me hopeful but honestly these days I feel like im fighting a loosing battle..........my emotional battery is critically low where this canadian immigration proce
I'm sorry about your brother, if we can be of any assistance please let us know! Your dream for Canada will come true, no doubt about it! It's normal how you feel and you need to let time do what it does best, heals...

Reactions: jaybee2 and TanakaM

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
There is no "ITA goal". CIC target is the number of immigrants or those who successfully landed.

300,000 is the target for all categories including refugee, family class and the newly-created AIPP. For the economic class, most of the numbers will come from the EE pool, which includes FSW, CEC, FST, and PNP, with a total of 73,700 + 51,000. For PNP, take note that there are still paper based applications in some provinces.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-10-31.asp
Thanks a lot for clearing that up.

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey sandeep!
Don't be disheartened my dear. The scores will continue to fall. You should get ITA in a couple months. Just use the time to start preparing documents.
If it makes you feel any better I'm at 388 and I'm hoping to get ITA by year end (and nobody can take that hope from me). When the score reached 413 in May I was certain that I'd get ITA by this Summer but it was not supposed to be. Am I disappointed? Yes, but I try to look for the positive in every situation.

P.S. the road to success is full of ditches but we have to manoeuvre them to get to where we are going.
All the best!!
Cheer up.
Well said! I admire your persistence! :) Your day is coming! :)

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have a question and I would appreciate your expert advice.

I'm at CRS 432 and submitted my EE profile on 22nd June 2017. However, I have received job offer from an employer in Montreal. They are pursuing LMIA on my behalf. Is it advisable to mention this in EE profile as I understand Express entry is not eligible for applicants who wish to stay in Quebec.

Also, I haven't received LMIA yet, will it be fine if I just upload offer letter and correspondence from employer after I receive ITA?