Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I have come up with the prediction for the 68th draw.

If it happens on:
Jul 26 - CRS 434 - ITAs 3200
Jul 27 - CRS 435 - ITAs 3200
Jul 28 - CRS 435 - ITAs 3200

The variance in the above calculation is +/- 2 CRS.

Please find below the CRS cut off on each date (in case the number of ITAs issued is more/less than 3200):

Yaman555

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

Sorry for posting here.

My brother and my sister in law are planning to start their journey to Canada, my brother has a degree in Architectural engineering and his wife has a degree in Dentistry and since I've BSc in Business Administration, I have no idea about the assessment of their degrees.

Are there any other entities for them to get their ECA? And do they need to do further assessments when they land in Canada?

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
So I booked my test (havent paid fees yet) with the hopes that .5 increase in my reading and writing would land my a little above the 400 mark and i'd at least be able to secure a NOI from Ontario......and now this! WTH........and it doesn't help that SINP deemed me ineligible under their EE program coupled with the fact that I lost my brother a few days ago! Ahhh saaaah........when it rains it pours and yet the positive vibes in the thread keeps me hopeful but honestly these days I feel like im fighting a loosing battle..........my emotional battery is critically low where this canadian immigration proce
Sorry about your brother, life sucks at times but you gotta hang in there. Joy comes in the morning.
I would advise you to let the dust settle before taking the test again. Give yourself a month or so before you write.

All the best

Last edited:

SazzadHN

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
NOC Code......
I don't they have any intention to increase or decrease the score. They are only concerned about filling the quota. How much quota is left to fill will decide the number ot ITA to be issued and our fate too. If they r nearing completion of quota then they will issue less ITA, if they have still alot to fill then we all have good chance...
hmm, lets all pray for that, then!

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
just so that everybody knows, i just withdrew my express entry profile. The issue with my ECA has come to haunt me. Just checked WES site so that i could be sure of my ECA details, and it says my file is under review. I don't want to risk it with dodgy year awarded and ECA completed dates. Hope everyone else gets their ITA today. For me its going to be the next ray of hope thread atleast. Really sad but hopes are up. :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone,
just so that everybody knows, i just withdrew my express entry profile. The issue with my ECA has come to haunt me. Just checked WES site so that i could be sure of my ECA details, and it says my file is under review. I don't want to risk it with dodgy year awarded and ECA completed dates. Hope everyone else gets their ITA today. For me its going to be the next ray of hope thread atleast. Really sad but hopes are up. :)
Hi,

You have done the right thing. Better safe than sorry.

All the best

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
I am so sorry about what happened at your family end, please keep the faith up and high. Life has its ups and downs, but no one told us it was a cake walk to begin with right? Things will work out for you for sure, just keep up the positivity and move ahead. Wishing you all the very best and for a speedy PPR.
Thank you!

Reactions: andieangel

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
So so sorry about the loss of your brother. With all that's going on with you (emotionally) you probably wouldn't be able to focus and do well in your IELTS test. Just use this time to be with your family and do the test at a later date. Then you might be able to get direct ITA later this year.
What's your current CRS?
Thank you......test is in September so I o have some time to get it together! As they say time heals wounds reason cannot...........so im hopeful it will get better! I'm at 386...........however, I entered at 391......

Doze

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Before coming here, visited CIC web page to refresh that magic info page, so it's party day and already started to kick my F5 :D

Today's prediction is 428 (+-3), it's your Light Knight saying :p;)
Does the system send an email about status update in express entry account if you make it?

eshahari12

Jun 28, 2017
Hi all, i am at 435 hoping to receive an ITA soon. The thread seems to be quiter than usual today? Wishing you all the very best for today and keeping fingers crossed. Prediction:431

Reactions: Mithu3

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Don't they send an email about status update in express entry account if you make it?
Yes you will receive the invite in your account within 24 hours after the draw is announced on the CIC site.

Reactions: andieangel