+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
so do I need to put sealed envelope in one more envelope or just send the sealed envelope that I got from uni with ref number written on top of it
One is enough from university. If you have more than 1 degree from different university , put in 1 final envelope with address and ref. number on it for attention.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Afaik, the clinic will not give you the medical report, as I've been told by my friends who did their medical exam in Southeast Asia. It is a general health screening, which includes a full blood test (RBC, WBC, HB and other blood components), Hepatitis, HIV.

It seems different clinics have different tests. In Singapore, medical exam includes urinalysis.

Sis, did you also do the eye test and colorblindness test? Or is this only for children for certain age group? What were the tests done by your children? My daughter did the tumbling E chart test and the Ishihara Color Test. After her medical exam, she said, "easy peasy!" :p:D
Yeah, we all did eye test but not the colorblindness test. It was like general exam, blood pressure, height, weight, x-ray of lungs and blood for hiv and hepatits. Children didn't do x-ray and blood. Not required for them. Yes, it seems that every clinic has different exam. No need for urine, we asked. And we also haven't received the copy of the report. Yeah and doctor also asked to give him vaccination card for kids which I asked my pediatrician to give me. That's it.

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
For those sending ECA request to WES from India, save some money and use Indian Posts. I used them twice without any delay, it took almost 10 days or so to reach WES office. I used speed post.

Consultants would try to scare you to use only expensive options like DHL/Bluedart. Speed post can also be tracked, I raised a request using the tracking code on the Canada post website and actually received a response.

Dk3891

Jul 19, 2017
Hi guys,
I have a reference letter from my employer but my designation doesn't match the roles i am given and he has just listed 5 roles in general but not specific..

And when I requested for the roles and responsibilities i have managed during my tenure, they straight away said it can't be customized. Its an mnc ..

Would i have an issue when I submit my docs after getting an ITA

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Hi guys,
I have a reference letter from my employer but my designation doesn't match the roles i am given and he has just listed 5 roles in general but not specific..

And when I requested for the roles and responsibilities i have managed during my tenure, they straight away said it can't be customized. Its an mnc ..

Would i have an issue when I submit my docs after getting an ITA
Was wondering, if it is sufficient to just draft a letter on your company letterhead, and have it signed by someone one level above you? I know people who did this with their Australian PR application.

I can't imagine approaching my boss/ HR for such a letter for Canada. They would be aghast about me leaving.

Dk3891

Jul 19, 2017
I
Was wondering, if it is sufficient to just draft a letter on your company letterhead, and have it signed by someone one level above you? I know people who did this with their Australian PR application.

I can't imagine approaching my boss/ HR for such a letter for Canada. They would be aghast about me leaving.

They would definitely...;)
I was asking about the ex employer letter...
Can any senior help me in this aspect..

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@Wandering Mind I actually do have a pretty persistent question that i have to act on immediately....been browsing threads all over ....even started my own thread.....but no answers....
Thing is Ive applied for OINP and am on the assessment phase.... hopefully that should come thro....and soon after that I spose an ITA. But between being nominated and ITA , maybe after, my spouse might have to get a new passport (We have this issue with her whole name being in the given name section of the passport and the surname being blank - hasnt caused much problems while applying but will be a pain once we get to Canada is what I hear) . Basically, I just wanna know if applying for a new passport now will be a problem. Ive read of many cases where people have gotten a new passport even after getting their visa stamped and that not being a problem. But with a new name? I dunno.....nervous. Do reply if uve heard of any such cases....
All my life I've been giving unsolicited advice to people about having their correct names on all of their documents but no one listens to me ;)

I remember reading your thread about your wife's name. And I gave it a lot of thought too but frankly I don't know for sure what you should be doing.

If I were you, I'd let her current passport remain as it is right now. Her name isn't incorrect on the passport, it's just all put together in one section instead of being broken up into "Given name" and "Surname". Honestly, I don't see a problem with that and can't imagine why she'll face any inconvenience in Canada.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Reactions: mejaz and baka

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO

yes you can definitely take help from your senior colleague in case you are not getting appropriate help from HR. along with letter attach his visiting card which has to include his name, companies name, his designation, contact no and email ID along with your LOE mentioning why you are taking letter from your senior colleague and not from HR.

Snobby

Jul 12, 2017
For those sending ECA request to WES from India, save some money and use Indian Posts. I used them twice without any delay, it took almost 10 days or so to reach WES office. I used speed post.

Consultants would try to scare you to use only expensive options like DHL/Bluedart. Speed post can also be tracked, I raised a request using the tracking code on the Canada post website and actually received a response.
I did the same thing. It costs less than half and my documents were safely delivered in a week.