+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have not received email yet. I checked the account as curocity, found it updated. As I was sure that I have seen submitted for sure. I opened submitted file. All file were transmitted. Saved it and status changed to submitted again. I hope this will not affect ITA.

CRS: 1005
Exactly similar thing happened with me. When I opened it, it was showing updated. when I checked again after a while, it was showing submitted. I don't know what's going on.

star24

Mar 16, 2017
I'm in the pool since 2015, now at +1000 and waiting for ITA today. Haven't got it yet and is killing me o_O.

My advice to those that still waiting to get invited on upcoming draws is to keep pushing. Someone else on this forum told me not not to wait around for the score to go down but to seek ways to improve my score. I even traveled to Toronto twice just to take the CELPIP and it worked. Just keep pushing.

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Let's
Exactly similar thing happened with me. When I opened it, it was showing updated. when I checked again after a while, it was showing submitted. I don't know what's going on.
Let's hope to get it soon. What is your CRS?

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
I have not yet got, I have 447, ideally how much time it takes? I am being feeling sad...

What could have gone wrong?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what do you mean by that...??
it'd have been nice if the cic held the numbers @ 2500 and kept the cut off around 430-440 so that by the time u created ur profile and entered the pool with 470,you'd have easily got ur ita...
come on dear...don't be so self centred...470 is just a number and it doesn't really mean that u deserve it any better than the ones with 370...how can you say that it was stupid of cic letting 413 and above inside,without having any idea how long they may have waited on this dream of theirs...
You come in still with a good score and just a few days delay and you are crying foul...
nobody has snatched ur chances....understand that please...
Couldn't have been more proud of you mate! :) You are a team player.