KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure, having spent 5 years in Canada (3 studying, 2 working - thus, paying taxes), and completely nudged into the culture by this time, I don't deserve a PR over a random outland with 413 CRS who never knew before what Canada actually is.

Nice logic, bro!
Your sheer arrogance doesn't seem like you have completely nudged into the Canadian culture! Try to be polite first and then talk about being integrated into Canadian culture!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not anyone's fault that cic follows a strictly impartial policy...you should be thankful that you don't have to face deportation like in England or Australia @ the end of the work visa (on account of studies completed there)
---
I don't know what may have stopped you or taken you this long to be sitting on the fence when it hit 413...
---
paying taxes & enjoying the quality of life is what for we are all aiming to go there...so,you got ur dues there...I don't think they credit you back the taxes if you were to leave...whatever you've paid has been used for the welfare only..
CEC class gets the priority they deserve by way of addl points in having Canadian education & Canadian work experience...I think that is fair enough..
to say it was unfair to have let the scores drop is totally a selfish view. ..with no regard for others who may have struggled more for this...
anyway @471 you are in at the next draw...
He is just an arrogant troll trying so show-off how superior he is us outlanders. He wants an automatic PR without EE process after the completion of his studies cos he thinks he is way above anyone from outside Canada.

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Congratulations to those who got ITA. It is results of all the hardwork.
My CRS is 429 and would become 424 on 1st August.
Question: a)) Can medical be done upfront I.e. before ITA.
b)) if I get ITA before 1st August but submit eAPR after 1st August (say CRS cutoff for draw was 427), would my eAPR be rejected because by the time I submit eAPR, my score (424 after 1st August) would have gone below that draw cutoff of 427.
Thanks
I am replying to you because I think you are very anxious.
If you have a birthday after receiving ITA and before submitting eAPR. your points will NOT drop. This is clearly written in the ITA.

NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.
So relax and chillax :)

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
If you have a birthday after receiving ITA and before submitting eAPR. your points will NOT drop. This is clearly written in the ITA.
Thanks, This means score gets frozen post ITA?

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017

Thanks, this means score is frozen once ITA is issued?