+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Massive congratulation my dear @Wandering Mind !!! ;):)
All the best to your documentation procedure and hope you will get very fast your PR ))) Don't forget us; come and visit to our new ROH 68.

As you proposed earlier, could you create a new thread after getting ITA, please? In doing so, we will be with you and exchange our experience, hope we will catch up you soon ))) Besides, it helps us and you also to make a perfect application before submitting definitely. Hope other active members would be agree with this idea :)
Thanks, mate!

I'll surely be around, the Ray of Hope is addictive :)

Good luck to you and all my dear friends here.

Last edited:

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Just a heads up: this thread is going to explode now with messages from members who's crs

Thanks, mate!

Hmm finally the waiting is over for @wanderingmind. Congratulations!

Best wishes for an easy process ahead.

Hang around with the hopefuls

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Vimee

Dec 11, 2016
hi friends, I'm in the boat also. Got ITA last night. can anyone create WhatsApp group for 12july intake for discusion and advice on the further journey?

Reactions: vj9

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
I'm afraid no! You didn't use the semi colon right. It should be a comma and this is mainly because you've started a new clause using a coordinating conjunction.

If you started the new clause with subordinating conjunction such as (however, nevertheless, because etc), then you'd be ok with the semi colon.
Thanks mate ! Will keep that in my mind while using semicolon.

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hmm finally the waiting is over for @wanderingmind. Congratulations!

Best wishes for an easy process ahead.

Hang around with the hopefuls
Yeah come to ROH 68 and beyond to keep our hopes alive. All the best to you :)
Thanks, mate!

Yeah come to ROH 68 and beyond to keep our hopes alive. All the best to you :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
My brother who has a PR card is moving next week to Canada to finally settle there. Is it safe to change the answer in my application regarding siblings in Canada to "Yes" now or should I wait till he is actually there? I'd feel a lot better if I had the extra 15 points in case there is a draw soon.
Hello,
My brother went to canada yesterday to finally settle there.He has permanent resident status. Today I made changes for sibling living in canada.Could you please let me know how much time does it take to reflect the change in CRS score.

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Hello,
My brother went to canada yesterday to finally settle there.He has permanent resident status. Today I made changes for sibling living in canada.Could you please let me know how much time does it take to reflect the change in CRS score.
at least 24 hrs!