+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Best wishes to all buddies!!! I finally got mine today since I have reached 451 though I didn't realize that until today......

Reactions: mytimet

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
at least 24 hrs!
Thanks. After updation of my sibling points now my CRS is 434.I also received NOI about two weeks back.I hope my documents will be ready next week.I am in a fix whether to go for OINP next week or wait for next draw. I am afraid that OINP intake quota may get filled soon.Can anybody let me know how many invitations have been issued so far or up to certain date.Also please send the link to that information.

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks. After updation of my sibling points now my CRS is 434.I also received NOI about two weeks back.I hope my documents will be ready next week.I am in a fix whether to go for OINP next week or wait for next draw. I am afraid that OINP intake quota may get filled soon.Can anybody let me know how many invitations have been issued so far or up to certain date.Also please send the link to that information.
probably nobody can answer this question!
I am on 435! waiting to get ITA next draw! got OINP few wks back!! but its really expensive to apply for OINP!!
I believe we will get ITA soon! keep patience always results better!!

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Hey guys,

Ill be in the pool on August 29th with approx 425-430 points depending what I get in my IELTS exam ofcourse (taking it at the end of this month). Any chance I could qualify for OINP? I would go through the Canadian experience class. Only thing i dont have is a masters degree. I just have a canadian diploma. Btw im barely 22 years old lol.
You'll go through. All the best for your IELTS.

Btw Im also 22 years old. Stop showing off your age my friend. There are many people who are older or younger than you. We should never compare age with success.

cfg2894

Jul 5, 2017
You'll go through. All the best for your IELTS.

Btw Im also 22 years old. Stop showing off your age my friend. There are many people who are older or younger than you. We should never compare age with success.
Thanks bud. And im not showing off. Actually, all the opposite, my point is that being young is actually harder to have a higher CRS because we just simply dont have 4-5 years of working experience. Il barely have 1 come August.

Reactions: mqamar1994

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Thanks bud. And im not showing off. Actually, all the opposite, my point is that being young is actually harder to have a higher CRS because we just simply dont have 4-5 years of working experience. Il barely have 1 come August.
Cool. You are a good guy :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
The beauty of the express entry system is that it take a number of factors into consideration, so if one thing is against you another is for you.

All the best

brilew

Jan 19, 2017
Can someone please suggest a thread post receiving ITA? Or maybe make a new thread for ones who got ITA in August?

Manish Parashar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Every one,
First of all Heartiest Congratulations to all those who got the ITA yesterday.
Need suggestion from the seniors.
Im the principle applicant age 38 applying with spouse. self double bachelor and wife is bachelor (as per ECA). Presently At CRS 416 (missed ITA chance due to delayed IELTS 13th May exam result). Birthday on 1st Sep. In our latest attempts I and my wife have obtained CLB 9 AND CLB 7 respectively.
1) In order to proactively pursue more points should we both give another IELTS try considering 5 points reduction on 1st Sep (if some miraculous draw (s) does not happens by that time)
2) which IELTS attempt out of multiple attempts will be considered "the best" or "the latest"
Seniors pls. Guide.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
FSW eligibility is calculated using

http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do

U need to score min 67 out of 100...see if you come out as eligible with your said 5 years work experience.
If yes, then comes the CRS calculation which ranks candidates...in this,points for experience gained outside Canada is given maximum for 3 years...it doesn't matter if you have 3 years or 10 years,you get the same point...however you are required to provide supporting documentation for the work experience you list in work history...so why should you take the headache for no points...
---
you leave the work experience beyond 3 years / 5 years (see with the first link ur eligibility) and you can show them in your personal history while filing eAPR..there your are only required to state the experience (rarely they ask proof as it is understood that you may not have same)
--
make sure you stay eligible on the six fsw selection factors 67 points while trimming down the experience...you can try with varying years of experience and see for yourself..
I have only put in 3 years relevant experience..and will be showing remaining 7 years in personal history...
Hello..

I have already created my EE profile and have entered five and half years experience. All my experience is in one NOC (2112). My first two job accounts for two and half years while the third one is exactly for three years.

So, I would like to know whether it would be a good idea to move first two jobs into personal history and include only the last three years experience?

Quite a few of members have suggested me that one should always provide minimal documentation after satisfying the eligibility criteria, may be because it will save a lot of effort on my part by not having to worry about arranging documentation for those periods and on CIC's part also, as they will have to only verify only three years experience.

Also, I am bit confused with calculating the duration of my work experience. I am following duration as three years. please correct me if I m wrong.

Job Start date: 03/01/2013
Job End date: 02/01/2016

I would like to thank all the forum members for being immensely helpful in applying on my own...

Thanks a lot...
Dr. Amit Trivedi