+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys! I just woke up to the CIC notification. Unfortunately the fever is still lingering... @Wandering Mind thanks for the wish! It was a necessary sacrifice to log off the forum to remove more negativity! haha Congrats to EVERYBODY. To those who have received the ITAs and ESPECIALLY to those whose faith and hope has been restored by this downward cut off trend!

marcusvfm2

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Montréal, QC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07/12/2017
AOR Received.
09/03/2017
Med's Done....
08/01/2017
Dear Marcus,
Thank you for your reply. I figured my mistake in the application. I had to re create my profile. and finally got the full points allotted for "two or more......"
The mistake was, when I was checking my CIC(come to canada tool) eligibility, I had entered my highest education qualification as masters degree(this was before I got my WES report, expecting that I will get my Masters degree evaluated as Masters but WES gave only as Post Graduate Diploma), later I tried changing to "two or more...." but the system was not recognizing the changes I made and it was only accepting my bachelors degree as highest level of education.
Moral of the story: wait till you get the WES report, before starting your application because you will never know how WES will evaluate your credentials :) ......
Hey, I just saw this today! Got your ITA?

Reactions: baka

Timmyfemmy

Apr 21, 2017
When is the next draw?
Can we expect a further 9/10 points decline in CRS cut-off?

Please i don't want response from pessimist!!!

lions

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
when they are sending ITA to me; i am stuck on 944 points.. this getting so annoyance. I mistakenly locked my cic account as i forgot my password. so i have made a new one and attach the old account with some details. i don't know if its the reason. or it's just me because i am in canada itself ? Any experts here any opinions. ?