+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Thank you Pessa and Gavin for replying. Actually, we are ready to pay anything just to get this document. His visit was approx 8 months in Xiamen,China that too on Business visa, type F. We contacted a couple of online websites in this regard and they declined as soon as they hear it's Xiamen. Also in Xiamen they require your fingerprints in order to get PCC.

LOE is risky bet but only option left for me at the moment. I read a similar thread where the person was in same scenario, he wrote a LOE and attach all correspondence with visa companies etc. HIs PCC was vaived off, Fortunately.

Really don't know what to do here

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you Pessa and Gavin for replying. Actually, we are ready to pay anything just to get this document. His visit was approx 8 months in Xiamen,China that too on Business visa, type D. We contacted a couple of online websites in this regard and they declined as soon as they hear it's Xiamen. Also in Xiamen they require your fingerprints in order to get PCC.

LOE is risky bet but only option left for me at the moment. I read a similar thread where the person was in same scenario, he wrote a LOE and attach all correspondence with visa companies etc. HIs PCC was vaived off, Fortunately.

Try to explain all the steps you have done and difficulties to get PCC in Xiamen in your LOE. You can add your emails, the communication with some representatives with their responses (if any) or postal letters to prove that you did every available options, hope PCC will be waived off in your case too. Try to write a strong LOE, you will be fine I think. :)

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Thank you pessa for the positive words. Just what I needed the most now :)

Good luck to you too..hope we all sail through coming Wednesday :)
Try to explain all the steps you have done and difficulties to get PCC in Xiamen in your LOE. You can add your emails, the communication with some representatives with their responses (if any) or postal letters to prove that you did every available options, hope PCC will be waived off in your case too. Try to write a strong LOE, you will be fine I think. :)

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
hey guys...just a quick question.
How long are you required to stay and work in Ontario if you accept their nomination and successful?
sorry if it is the wrong forum!

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
Thank you Pessa and Gavin for replying. Actually, we are ready to pay anything just to get this document. His visit was approx 8 months in Xiamen,China that too on Business visa, type D. We contacted a couple of online websites in this regard and they declined as soon as they hear it's Xiamen. Also in Xiamen they require your fingerprints in order to get PCC.

Those Chinese officers are just lazy, I got mine by taking someone in the authorities for dinner and told him what I need, he then agreed to do the PPC thing for me.

Total took me around 19 days to get the PPC notarize documents

PS: I resided in Guangdong as a student for like years and I can speak Chinese

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, so I am a bit freaking out because after minor changes/updates in my EE profile yesterday I got a message today that I am no longer eligible. So profile seems locked and there is no way to withdraw or edit it. I am going to create new profile within the same MyCIC - will it be possible? I don't understand why it happened since my score should have been increased and not decreased. I also reported a technical issue from MyCIC but don't know how fast they reply to me. Frustrated and annoyed coz it's happened just when I am waiting for the next draw:(:(
The site also isn't working well today... I am getting error messages (says *due to scheduled maintenance*) time to time when trying to view my suddenly "ineligible" profile:(... might be a sign before the draw?

Reactions: Mithu3 and jaybee2

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Those Chinese officers are just lazy, I got mine by taking someone in the authorities for dinner and told him what I need, he then agreed to do the PPC thing for me.

Total took me around 19 days to get the PPC notarize documents

PS: I resided in Guangdong as a student for like years and I can speak Chinese
congratulations mate :) seems like i have to go without one. Fingers crossed.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Come on, please don't go overboard. When did I disrespect others? I mean I have a lot of respect for ppl waiting for months & still being positive for converting one day. This is the only reason I come to this thread - To get a lot of positivity.

Do understand my point, everyone told me that I will be converting immediately & then its 40 days!

At 446 pts and you still need to suck up poditivities here. How about those who are waiting at 396 pts or 406 pts?

What do they get from you? Any positivity?

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Each time a high CRS comes to the forum, it's a blow to the low scorers. The number of ITAs are limited, and every time a high scorer comes, he/she is literrally taking away the hopes of everyone below that score.

Be considerate, it's like a pseudo-rich showing off and mocking at the less fortunate.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
so many active members are missing ?
That's because we're busy reading through all the other posts and trying very hard to find the Ray of Hope in all the questions ;)

Sometimes I don't even recognise this thread and get a feeling I'm on the wrong thread.

If only people would be kind enough to post their questions in the relevant threads!

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
That's because we're busy reading through all the other posts and trying very hard to find the Ray of Hope in all the questions ;)

Sometimes I don't even recognise this thread and get a feeling I'm on the wrong thread.

If only people would be kind enough to post their questions in the relevant threads!
Couldn't agree more. People should try to focus on boosting each other's morale and help each other by keeping it to relevant questions and answers as well. Am hoping for a draw that'll be kind to people with low score. Any chance of a draw on Wednesday?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Each time a high CRS comes to the forum, it's a blow to the low scorers. The number of ITAs are limited, and every time a high scorer comes, he/she is literrally taking away the hopes of everyone below that score.

Be considerate, it's like a pseudo-rich showing off and mocking at the less fortunate.
Hey guys come on, I think he gets the point.

He made a mistake, he didnt mean to offend anyone. This forum does not need these negative vibes, lets not turn it into a war zone. Lets move on.

Drinks on me tonight.. I'm sure we all need one.;);)