+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
The wait game is killing me. Been more than a month now in the pool with 446 points. Missed the last cutoff by a whisker, now again the patience test. The countdown has started folks.

Hoping to clear it this time. #FingersCrossed

Reactions: marcusvfm2

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If you assume candidates as per last distribution till 12th july I am sure there will be more than 5000 candidate above 420 , So surely cutt off will not fall below 435 if draw is going to happen on 12th July. Or there is another factor now Ontario is issuing so many NOI so they are delaying because they want many candidates should accept NOI to fall under PNP program as well. Hope for the best ..
On basis of what do you assume that there will be 5000 candidates above 420? There is no calculation in the world to back that up!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The wait game is killing me. Been more than a month now in the pool with 446 points. Missed the last cutoff by a whisker, now again the patience test. The countdown has started folks.

Hoping to clear it this time. #FingersCrossed
The wait of 1 month is killing you? Are you for real? There are people here including me who are waiting their chance for more than 8 months! Have patience dude and a little more respect to other people! Thanks!

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
The wait of 1 month is killing you? Are you for real? There are people here including me who are waiting their chance for more than 8 months! Have patience dude and a little more respect to other people! Thanks!
Come on, please don't go overboard. When did I disrespect others? I mean I have a lot of respect for ppl waiting for months & still being positive for converting one day. This is the only reason I come to this thread - To get a lot of positivity.

Do understand my point, everyone told me that I will be converting immediately & then its 40 days!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Pretty sure him being impatient isn't a lack of respect for anyone... you need to chill dude.
Mate, Andie (@andieangel) is a highly respected and active lady in this forum, for me we need to be patient because there are some people who are waiting their luck for a long long time. I began my immigration try in 2010, so way before the EE creation.

Hope we all be supportive to each other and before posting please be respective and at least wait your turn in silence if you can not express yourself in some good words.

All the best!

Last edited:

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
On basis of what do you assume that there will be 5000 candidates above 420? There is no calculation in the world to back that up!
distribution of 22 june there are morethan 3K profile from 421-450 and draw happened on 28 June ITA issued till 449 so 3K candidate are still in the pool, from 28 June till 12th July 14 days if you take average 100 profile per day you may end up on around 4500 profiles or more. ..
being so rude better if you come up with your guess or idea not saying no one will back up in the world.

Reactions: baka

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Mate, Andie (@andieangel) is a highly respected and active lady in this forum, for me we need to be patient because there are some people who are waiting their luck for a long long time. I began my immigration try in 2010, so way before the EE creation.

Hope we all be supportive to each other and before posting please be respective and at least wait your turn in silence if you can not express yourself in some good words.

All the best!
Mate, lashing out because someone has a high score isn't cool.

He didn't say anything disrespectful to anyone and is on his own journey as are the rest of us.

Maybe @andieangel should have held back before lashing out at someone who freely voiced their opinion in a civilised and fair manner.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
distribution of 22 june there are morethan 3K profile from 421-450 and draw happened on 28 June ITA issued till 449 so 3K candidate are still in the pool, from 28 June till 12th July 14 days if you take average 100 profile per day you may end up on around 4500 profiles or more. ..
being so rude better if you come up with your guess or idea not saying no one will back up in the world.
Brother, everyone can guess CRS and express the ideas. Please read our thread from the 1st page, you will understand how to guess and how to give an appropriate idea. Please do not be mad at Andie, she is an active Lady in this thread and I may say she did something useful in this forum more than you. Hope you understand my opinion and try to do some research before saying something which could hurt someone in this thread. Peace.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Mate, lashing out because someone has a high score isn't cool.

He didn't say anything disrespectful to anyone and is on his own journey as are the rest of us.

Maybe @andieangel should have held back before lashing out at someone who freely voiced their opinion in a civilised and fair manner.
I am not here to have a dispute with someone. As a lawyer, I may suggest just one thing which is to do some research or read whole thread (from 1st page of course) to be able to understand as to how to give an opinion regarding EE CRS or number of ITAs. Good luck to you!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Come on, please don't go overboard. When did I disrespect others? I mean I have a lot of respect for ppl waiting for months & still being positive for converting one day. This is the only reason I come to this thread - To get a lot of positivity.

Do understand my point, everyone told me that I will be converting immediately & then its 40 days!
When you spend more than 240 days waiting and still no light at the end of the tunnel and you don't know when your turn will come you can then say you're tired of waiting and hoping and praying! And with 446 you know your turn is right around the corner in 48 hours, don't disrespect others! That's called empathy!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Pretty sure him being impatient isn't a lack of respect for anyone... you need to chill dude.
Yes, you are right, I need to chill because someone who has 446 says he is done waiting and his journey with waiting ITA will be over in 48 hours and here are people who are waiting for months or even years and still don't know when their turn is coming! It's called empathy!

Last edited:

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
I am not here to have a dispute with someone. As a lawyer, I may suggest just one thing which is to do some research or read whole thread (from 1st page of course) to be able to understand as to how to give an opinion regarding EE CRS or number of ITAs. Good luck to you!
lol what do you think being a lawyer has to do with this? This is social interaction.

I think you and Andie need a time out to gather your feelings.

Anyone is free to give an opinion and express their feelings around the Express Entry system. You are not the gatekeeper and should respect people's freedom of speech.

TL;DR, stop bullying people