+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
I have written a code in Python to send me an email if there is a draw today. But nothing till now.

I thought my code is bad :p (hopeful) but then I checked the page and still no draw.

Anyways folks, being hopeful but we need to be realistic too. If not today, Wednesday for sure. :)

The minister told me to inform you guys to Relax. :D :D :D

Have fun and a good weekend ahead.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, yes I am enjoying my holiday, it's amazing, but tomorrow I'm going home :( It's so beautiful here I want to stay whole summer! ;) I am sorry about your troubles, they are only bumps on the road! It will work itself out! It always does! Don't worry! All the best!
Sounds amazing! :) I know of that feeling while in holiday. Enjoy for today. You never know as your next holiday might as well be in Canada. A permanent holiday ;) Don't feel that way cos those are just minor troubles. I will sort it out. Thanks very much, you're sweet :)

seaheart

Aug 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guy! my CSR is 434, but i'm kind of worry since i see a lot of people are receiving OINPs (i also have received one), this will increse pool CSR overall.... do i have any chance of receive a ITA?

yadwinder998

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hey guy! my CSR is 434, but i'm kind of worry since i see a lot of people are receiving OINPs (i also have received one), this will increse pool CSR overall.... do i have any chance of receive a ITA?
You would get ITA on 434 as well. As far as increase in the overall CSR - yes that might go higher but you still have a chance

yadwinder998

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
You would get ITA on 434 as well. As far as increase in the overall CSR - yes that might go higher but you still have a
could you please confirm how do you know?
Sorry forgot to add that's just my feeling. Not based on any kind of news