+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Sure....thats what i am thinking, bit confused though. last time we took with very minimal preparation, should have put bit more effort. With 2 kids was difficult to manage them, work and then make some time to study. Wife has to retake as she is the primary. In meantime if we get the PNP nomination, does that add additional 600 points to our score?
Yes if you apply for PNP and get it then yoiu get 600 points.. but it costs CAD1500 to apply for it. So IELTS is cheaper

I get the kids issue, my wife is doing hers tomorrow and I did mine already.. couldn't do it at the same time

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yeah i remember you mentioning that. That's why i was eager to know about your nomination. In my case, i have a reference letter that was made for Canada purpose late in 2013 from last workplace in Ireland. Although if i ask my supervisor, as she is still working in the same place, she could be able to help me with fresh reference letter. Although i do not have the first pay stub but i can do for last 6 months before i left Ireland. So i guess that should be good enough rite? Thank you so much for detail explanation :)
As long as you have as much supporting docs and LOEs you should be fine. As @Wandering Mind said, you need to prove that you worked where you said you did and that's it. Put some effort in it and it will bring you nomination! :)

Vinsoni09

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Guy's I received my 3rd IELTS score today, a little disappointed again due to different of .5 in any of the modules LWRS, 7, 6.5,7. This being my 3rd attempt was hoping for CLB9. Last two attempt I didn't go for recheck as I was suggest no us of it. This time being being in the forum request your opinion towards Reading recheck.

Reactions: Mithu3

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
She did but her scores are not as good as mine. She's going to take it again early next month but to be honest am assuming it'll be 6 on all bands. Just being realistic.

She does have two post secondary education that have been verified by WES for ECA.

and yes, I have listed her as accompanying and included the above mentioned infos for EE profile.

Started of the whole immigration process for the twins actually, thinking of giving them a better quality education and standard of living. Anyway I guess that's what most of us think about when they decide to move.

Missed out on submitting profile for Nova Scotia one as I wasn't in front of a pc and by the time I did it was closed. Better luck next time.

Let's see what fate has in store for us :)
Seems you have pretty much covered all avenues. If you don't have a master's degree or a 2nd post-secondary qualification, it may be worth looking into. I know it will take long, but it may give you the extra points you need.

Besides that, keep your eyes open for PNPS and pray without ceasing.

All the best

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Guy's I received my 3rd IELTS score today, a little disappointed again due to different of .5 in any of the modules LWRS, 7, 6.5,7. This being my 3rd attempt was hoping for CLB9. Last two attempt I didn't go for recheck as I was suggest no us of it. This time being being in the forum request your opinion towards Reading recheck.
listening and reading revaluation is useless. if you have hope for writing and speaking and if ur very confident that score will increase then only go for revaluation.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
She did but her scores are not as good as mine. She's going to take it again early next month but to be honest am assuming it'll be 6 on all bands. Just being realistic.

She does have two post secondary education that have been verified by WES for ECA.

and yes, I have listed her as accompanying and included the above mentioned infos for EE profile.

Started of the whole immigration process for the twins actually, thinking of giving them a better quality education and standard of living. Anyway I guess that's what most of us think about when they decide to move.

Missed out on submitting profile for Nova Scotia one as I wasn't in front of a pc and by the time I did it was closed. Better luck next time.

Seems you have pretty much covered all avenues. If you don't have a master's degree or a 2nd post-secondary qualification, it may be worth looking into. I know it will take long, but it may give you the extra points you need.

All the best

Vinsoni09

Star Member
May 16, 2017
LWRS 8.5,7,6.5,7

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

All the best

Reactions: Saj_immigration

ns25

Feb 12, 2017
One quick question - does the website maintenance window always happens a day before draw or it is not mandatory?