KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you want to go to Ontario then go for OINP if not wait a bit longer but scores will drop to our level, soon!
Hi Andie :) Hope you are enjoying the blazing sun holiday lol. You are rite! I will be going to Ontario regardless and i too believe score will drop down to our level, although it appears now it will take a bit longer but it will eventually. I have to reach people in Ireland for work related papers for which i am not even claiming points for if i go the OINP route. Also PoF is also giving me proper headache. My parent's as well as mine cash reserve has been exhausted with recent multiple purchase of property. So i need to borrow money from my elder brother-in-law who is in Barcelona. I wonder a gift deed from him will be accepted by CIC or not. Just too much to think about atm. My younger brother-in-law has helped me a very lot since we began and if somehow i didn't get CLB 9 and the quota gets exhausted, he will be very disappointed. However, I want to commit for next three weeks and go with the FSW route. I have already begun my preparation.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck with the IELTS. While waiting for it, you can also spend time getting all documents together for OINP so in case you choose that route, you're ready to submit immediately. Unless you already have done that?
Yea have been thinking about that too. Thanks a lot mate :) I will ask my supervisor at my last job in Ireland to make a reference letter for me and send although contract paper seems unlikely. I will also start collecting work documents here. Just too much documents with OINP. Anyway, at least Ontario has given me an opportunity, i have seen here many people will go for it in a heartbeat. So i guess i need to be lil more thankful.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Yea have been thinking about that too. Thanks a lot mate :) I will ask my supervisor at my last job in Ireland to make a reference letter for me and send although contract paper seems unlikely. I will also start collecting work documents here. Just too much documents with OINP. Anyway, at least Ontario has given me an opportunity, i have seen here many people will go for it in a heartbeat. So i guess i need to be lil more thankful.
Sorry to jump into your conversation but here's my 2 bit:

I had a lot of work documents missing for my OINP application. I made up for it by including supporting documents and writing LOEs for everything - I wrote 4 LOEs :oops:

The point I am trying to make is, as long as you can prove your employment history, it doesn't matter if some of your documents don't match Ontario's specifications.

On second thoughts, may be that's the reason my nomination took so long :p There was too much reading material and too many supporting documents :D

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A shoutout to my friends and well wishers @BillHyatt, @mqamar, @andieangel, @iamxty, @KingKurly, @xibalban, @arunroy007 @tjsecondtry and others who've always supported me with kind words of encouragement, I've some news to share with you all:

After exactly one month and one week since I applied, I've finally received my nomination from Ontario.
Many Congratulations..!!!

This news of your has boosted my moral, was down from couple of days weather I will get ITA or not. But now I am back on the track with renewed hopes that if you are determined to achieve something you surely will...!!!! :)

Canada I am coming.....!!!:D

Congratulations once again..!!:)

usaidahmed86

Apr 9, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2018
LANDED..........
07-07-2018
Just got informed through sms regarding IELTS score, got overall band of 8.0 which converts to CLB 10.

I have updated my profile for express entry and the score as of now is 442. Just need to provide reference for the IELTS report (to be collected tomorrow) to complete the profile and I will be going into the pool for the draw.

Hopefully ITA to come next week.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Andie :) Hope you are enjoying the blazing sun holiday lol. You are rite! I will be going to Ontario regardless and i too believe score will drop down to our level, although it appears now it will take a bit longer but it will eventually. I have to reach people in Ireland for work related papers for which i am not even claiming points for if i go the OINP route. Also PoF is also giving me proper headache. My parent's as well as mine cash reserve has been exhausted with recent multiple purchase of property. So i need to borrow money from my elder brother-in-law who is in Barcelona. I wonder a gift deed from him will be accepted by CIC or not. Just too much to think about atm. My younger brother-in-law has helped me a very lot since we began and if somehow i didn't get CLB 9 and the quota gets exhausted, he will be very disappointed. However, I want to commit for next three weeks and go with the FSW route. I have already begun my preparation.
Hi, yes I am enjoying my holiday, it's amazing, but tomorrow I'm going home :( It's so beautiful here I want to stay whole summer! ;) I am sorry about your troubles, they are only bumps on the road! It will work itself out! It always does! Don't worry! All the best!

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just got informed through sms regarding IELTS score, got overall band of 8.0 which converts to CLB 10.

I have updated my profile for express entry and the score as of now is 442. Just need to provide reference for the IELTS report (to be collected tomorrow) to complete the profile and I will be going into the pool for the draw.

Congrats. With your score, an ITA in the next draw is very likely.

Reactions: Mithu3

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I had a lot of work documents missing for my OINP application. I made up for it by including supporting documents and writing LOEs for everything - I wrote 4 LOEs :oops:

The point I am trying to make is, as long as you can prove your employment history, it doesn't matter if some of your documents don't match Ontario's specifications.

On second thoughts, may be that's the reason my nomination took so long :p There was too much reading material and too many supporting documents :D
Yeah i remember you mentioning that. That's why i was eager to know about your nomination. In my case, i have a reference letter that was made for Canada purpose late in 2013 from last workplace in Ireland. Although if i ask my supervisor, as she is still working in the same place, she could be able to help me with fresh reference letter. Although i do not have the first pay stub but i can do for last 6 months before i left Ireland. So i guess that should be good enough rite? Thank you so much for detail explanation :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
We all have these moments with the long wait and without having any idea when the scores will drop down again. But the odds are in our favour and 2018 is the year we're all going to land in Canada and have a big party. :cool:
Thanks for the support! I was hoping to land in Canada even this year but seems I need to find my peace with next year... :(

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Are there any chances of band improvement if i go for re-evaluation of IELTS ??
As i have got very less band than my expectations..
Hi.. me too sailing in same boat like u. Applied for remarking. 2weeks past. Still minimum 2 maximum 8 weeks I need to wait. It's actually better to resit IELTS. WAITING TIME SUCKS.. or else apply for remark and resit IELTS as well. Good luck to whichever option u chose.

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017

I was just going to recommend that he takes tutorials from you on packaging work documents :):p

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Many congratulations..!!!

From where u took your IELTS (IDP or British Council)????

Reactions: Mithu3