+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

amnaz_1

May 24, 2017
Hello quick Q peeps. Is there a particular NOC/ Occupation requirement for NOI from Ontario to be received as I have been 410 in a marketing profession however no NOI this year at all. Tryi g to stay hopeful.

Reactions: Mithu3 and baka

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Just submitted my OINP Application :)

Will update you all with the stages.

@Wandering Mind thanks for the advice mate. You are so helpful all the time answering mercilessly ;) Thanks again :)

I need to apply for wes refund. Havent received a mail yet confirming the order :(. It showed payment received on the website after I made the payment. Luckily I copied the transaction in a letter and attached that in the application. Although it was successful, there is no order details in the order list :(
Hi!!do we need the hard copy aswel for the express entry in the later stage?my evaluation has been completed on 16th may but stil havent recieved anything from them, ofcourse apart from the online assessment!!!what should i do?

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Yes yo

Yes ur right we have to aim for 8 and only then we can achieve atleast band 7.so could u plz share the name of the book with me so i can buy tht aswel!!!and this email id u have shared, is that the same who said he is an instructure??
Opps sorry i just now noticed thats ur emaild id haha!!!

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Yes you can do that. However, while filing for e-APR it is always advisable to upload a general reference letter or appointment letter just for the case officer to know you are currently employed. It is not absolute necessary but the case officer might ask for it depending on what kind of person is looking after your case. Good luck.
Thank you so much for your reply, so at the time of e-apr, I ll upload it. But where do I upload it, in the employment reference section?

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Hah
Hahaha, so you basically love talking rite! lol. I too scored 8.5 last time, only for the reading n writing to mess things up for me lol. Lets make it happen this time around :)
Hahaha yea u got me right!!!love to talk :)
Well yes we neeed to do sumthing abt clb 9 this time!!!!do share how ur preparing and i will also do the same!!!this way we can help eachother :)

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Hi!!do we need the hard copy aswel for the express entry in the later stage?my evaluation has been completed on 16th may but stil havent recieved anything from them, ofcourse apart from the online assessment!!!what should i do?
You should wait for the hard copy and keep it with yourself :) When you made an order for wes for the first time, it was sent to IRCC. If you are waiting for an ITA you dont have to do anything. If you wish to apply for OINP then you need to order a duplicate report which will be sent to OINP

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Yes yo

Yes ur right we have to aim for 8 and only then we can achieve atleast band 7.so could u plz share the name of the book with me so i can buy tht aswel!!!and this email id u have shared, is that the same who said he is an instructure??
no this is my email id i have created specially for our forum fellas, so that anyone can ask and share their experience which otherwise ppl fill shy to share on public domain and also since i believe all between 400 to 415 crs will have almost same date of landing in canada, it is better to have established connection from our native land only so we can extend our support to each other even after reaching canada,

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Is OINP still issuing NOI for CRS above 400. Did anyone got NOI and successfully uploaded the documents ?

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Is OINP still issuing NOI for CRS above 400. Did anyone got NOI and successfully uploaded the documents ?
OINP will issue NOI for only ICT candidates who are below 400 not others

Reactions: baka

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
A question regarding POF. I have a corporate American Express Credit Card which was issued by my employer in my name. Do I have to declare that also as credit card, I have never used it, we'll I have not even used my own credit card ever... Lol.... So will I have to declare that corporate credit card as well?

Reactions: Mithu3

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
OINP will issue NOI for only ICT candidates who are below 400 not others
Not Correct . See below , but hearing news that OINP HCP stream quota is full .

Anyone has update on this ?

For the week of June 26, 2017, the OINP will be targeting candidates with work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

Please note that in addition to these occupation-specific searches, the OINP will continue regular searches of the Express Entry pool for candidates who qualify for the HCP Stream with a CRS score of 400 points or more. These candidates can demonstrate work experience in any National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0, A and B occupation as long as they have a CRS score of 400 or higher.

Prospective applicants to the HCP Stream are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search in the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new Express Entry profile, you must delete your old profile.

To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP is monitoring the volume of applications to the HCP Stream and issuing NOIs periodically throughout the year until Ontario's 2017 federal nomination allocation is fulfilled.

Source : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys! Does anyone know the email of organizations that can help with identifying NOC? TIA :)

Reactions: Mithu3

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
You should wait for the hard copy and keep it with yourself :) When you made an order for wes for the first time, it was sent to IRCC. If you are waiting for an ITA you dont have to do anything. If you wish to apply for OINP then you need to order a duplicate report which will be sent to OINP
Oh ok but my question is how lond does it take to reach(normal delivery)from 16th may till date its been almost 1.5 months!!

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
no this is my email id i have created specially for our forum fellas, so that anyone can ask and share their experience which otherwise ppl fill shy to share on public domain and also since i believe all between 400 to 415 crs will have almost same date of landing in canada, it is better to have established connection from our native land only so we can extend our support to each other even after reaching canada,
Yes ur right!!!thank you so much for the support :)