+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
And also ur also planning to take couaching classes?? Wel u know what i have already taken 2 wk intensive course at british council in april!it did help but not much!!!my writing ans listening ramined the same although i had followed the same structure throughout my essay as i was taught but invain :( again 6.5. Listenin was the same aswel 6.5 :( only i improved in reading n speaking(although speaking is not a problem in my case)
I really dont know wat to do i think am too dumb :(

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi xty, sorry to bother you again. My email is being undelivered repetitively. Is that normal?
I sent an email recently and had no issues. Can you check if you typed the email correctly?

Reactions: KingKurly

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Oh ok but my question is how lond does it take to reach(normal delivery)from 16th may till date its been almost 1.5 months!!
For me it took a week or two. I dont remember the exact time though. Maybe you can contact WES Support and ask them by giving your reference number

Reactions: Mahnbab1

CA_India

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
And also ur also planning to take couaching classes?? Wel u know what i have already taken 2 wk intensive course at british council in april!it did help but not much!!!my writing ans listening ramined the same although i had followed the same structure throughout my essay as i was taught but invain :( again 6.5. Listenin was the same aswel 6.5 :( only i improved in reading n speaking(although speaking is not a problem in my case)
I really dont know wat to do i think am too dumb :(
You are certainly not dumb !!

Learning any language is a process. You need to first understand the area which needs improvement. For e.g. I felt that I didn't score good in writing because I have a very bad handwriting. Accordingly, I kept on writing around 400 words everyday. Nothing too technical, just copying what was written in the newspaper. It not only helped me in improving my hand writing but also helped me learn new words.

Root cause analysis is the key to success. Thats what I believe in.

Good luck :)

Alex0924

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
I strongly feel that IRCC will conduct a draw for FST and PNPs only, in August. Hence, the previous draws must exclude PNP candidates. That is, no candidate above 600 would be issued an ITA.
I strongly feel that IRCC will conduct a draw for FST and PNPs only, in August. Hence, the previous draws must exclude PNP candidates. That is, no candidate above 600 would be issued an ITA.
I don't think so lots of people with Canadian Experience line up they should put them in piority!

X

xibalban

I don't think so lots of people with Canadian Experience line up they should put them in piority!
Ontario has been issuing a lot of NOIs, and irrespective of the CRS as well. Then there are pending SINP, Nova Scotia Nominations, etc. too. At one point the number of candidates with active PNP nomination will be close to 4000. I believe that this will happen around last week of August.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nimit12