+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, is it true that even when you have an invitation letter and do not accept it within 6 months, it can be revoked when their target is reached?

JayPei

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,

My ECA report gives my Canadian equivalency summary as Bachelor’s degree(4 years) and Post graduate Diploma (1Year) even though I finished a Masters degree. I was able to find “Two or more degree….” initially when checking for eligibility but as we enter the education qualification in the profile there is no option to enter “Two or more degree….” Or Post-graduate diploma.

When the score was calculated using CRS tool entering “Two or more degree….”, points for level of education was 119. But now as the system is taking Bachelor’s degree as the highest level of education, I am receiving only 112 points for my level of education which will drastically reduce the overall score.

Has anybody gone through such a scenario? Please suggest a solution to get points for “Two or more degree….”.

X

xibalban

Hey guys, is it true that even when you have an invitation letter and do not accept it within 6 months, it can be revoked when their target is reached?
Yes, that is true. But, who wouldn't want to accept a nomination?

Reactions: Mithu3

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Yes, that is true. But, who wouldn't want to accept a nomination?
I think he meant NOI.

Ontario NOI is valid for 6 months. If you were successful in submitting your application and their quota has been reached, you will have to wait longer to receive the nomination, I guess.

marcusvfm

Oct 3, 2016
Hi,

My ECA report gives my Canadian equivalency summary as Bachelor’s degree(4 years) and Post graduate Diploma (1Year) even though I finished a Masters degree. I was able to find “Two or more degree….” initially when checking for eligibility but as we enter the education qualification in the profile there is no option to enter “Two or more degree….” Or Post-graduate diploma.

When the score was calculated using CRS tool entering “Two or more degree….”, points for level of education was 119. But now as the system is taking Bachelor’s degree as the highest level of education, I am receiving only 112 points for my level of education which will drastically reduce the overall score.

Has anybody gone through such a scenario? Please suggest a solution to get points for “Two or more degree….”.
I'm waiting for my post graduation ECA to do the same. II seems that you have to put the two certificates in and the system will automatically give you the points. Have you tried that?

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
I think he meant NOI.

Ontario NOI is valid for 6 months. If you were successful in submitting your application and their quota has been reached, you will have to wait longer to receive the nomination, I guess.
Yeah... I submitted the EE profile..got Ontario NOI but have not accepted it yet. Wonna wait for a couple of month to see if I can get an ITA so I don't have to pay that $1500. However someone said that if you do not file for it and they reach their quota even before the 6month, my invitation will be cancelled and will not be valid. Is that the case?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Yeah... I submitted the EE profile..got Ontario NOI but have not accepted it yet. Wonna wait for a couple of month to see if I can get an ITA so I don't have to pay that $1500. However someone said that if you do not file for it and they reach their quota even before the 6month, my invitation will be cancelled and will not be valid. Is that the case?
I believe so. You will not be able to submit your application if the quota has been reached. I am also waiting for a direct ITA, my CRS is 408.

X

xibalban

I think he meant NOI.
Now, I get it. I have become older, with each passing day and didn't read carefully :D. iamxty is right, your NOI is not something you can sleep with forever. It will soon become invalid, even before 6 months!!

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
Hi guys,

I'm still waiting for my ECA from WES. They've been taking thier sweet time after requesting verification from my school. My CRS rests at 433 hopefully WES comes out soon so I can get into the pool and expecting CRS to drop. Fingers crossed

JayPei

Jul 2, 2017
I'm waiting for my post graduation ECA to do the same. II seems that you have to put the two certificates in and the system will automatically give you the points. Have you tried that?
As there is no option for “Post-graduate diploma” in the system, I selected Bachelor’s degree as it is the closest option available. For my Bachelor’s degree, I selected the same. But the system selects only one Bachelor’s degree.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesss hopefully!!!so how do you study?? For me its really hard with 2 kids at home :( but i try to manage.not as much as i should be but stil....
I practice usually in the morning time before heading to work. Listening only, previously i never did practice for reading but after the horror of last test, i will allot time for reading this time. For writing i usually practice in the evenings and night. As for speaking i watch few sample videos on youtube before heading to test day. I know how hard it is do anything with kids around. I have seen my elder sister raise two kids all by herself on top of taking care of a big baby in me lol. I don't know how ladies do it. I don't think i would be able to take that much, seriously.

Reactions: M DEV and Mahnbab1