Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in!

Honestly, I can't imagine losing touch with the amazing people I've had the pleasure of knowing on this forum.

Wish we can someday meet in person in Canada.
I proposed of creating RoH Draw 66 Alumini but everyone rushed immediately to RoH Draw 67 lol

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I got promotion to Technical Lead to Senior Consultant (in IT). what is my NOC code for Senior Consultant
Your title does not matter. Your NOC depends on your job duties.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@canada_dreamer

Hey! Thanks for your help.

I Got it. Will try to. Also, does it mean I will have to permanently settle in Ontario. Or is there an initial mandatory stay period post which you could switch places (like a 2/5 year thing or so)?

Sort of wished to understand, what if you plan to pursue studies/work at British Columbia?

Also, when you would be applying for Canadian citizenship, would we still be required to stay in Ontario (sounds stupid, just clarifying before I accept NOI)
As far as I know, it will be mandatory for you to reside in ontario for the first few years. You can probably move after that. I'm not sure about # 2 or # 3.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
People who are proposing that CRS will go higher (I read 452 in some post), it won't and there is a reason (Do not listen to consultants, they will use your weakness to cash themselves out):

Previously when CRS cut-off was used to circle around or above 450, the number of ITAs issued through EE was low, hence all the ITAs were given to people in 451-500 and PNP people. But from 2017 onwards, it didn't and will not fall below 3000 at all, and is likely to be at or above 3.5K per draw.

The last hike was not primarily because of the people receivng siblings and franophones points (though it is a factor), but rather as I think, most universities release their results between March - July, starting new semester in September - October. So again, as I like to think, the fresh graduates enrolled in the pool after completing their studies and filling up this 451-500 segment.

The next draw will be the one which will actually benefit the people who received more points in last month and the cut-off for next draw (considering next wednesday) will likely to fall at 425 +- 2. And after that, it will hit again the lowest of all times (below 413).
I can say as most of us anticipated here earlier, In August, CRS will hit below 400 segments or September at most.

I pushed myself into the darkness after 66th draw, but after returning back to this Ray of Hope thread, I can see the light again. Accept my gratitude all of you good people here!

Last edited:

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents are already working in Toronto. So, I guess it only makes sense to move forward with it. Only two things:
1. Any immediate likelihood of scores falling below 410?
2. I can accept the NOI, but not sure if I have all documentation to submit within 14 days as I read somewhere in the thread.

1. Probably, but not as soon as we previously thought. As we have seen in the last few months, it is very difficult to predict when exactly crs will fall below 410. At one point, we were sure crs would drop below 410 in May. We are in July now and we are back to 449, though temporarily. CRS will start to fall again, but you can never predict how many new applicants will join the pool and what new changes IRCC will come up with.

2. You have six months to accept NOI by creating a profile in OINP page. Once you do that, you have 14 days to submit all documents and make your payment. Don't wait 6 months though. If their quota fills up, then can close the stream at any time. Read the application guide thoroughly for details:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

cdasoon

Jul 4, 2017
People who are proposing that CRS will go higher (I read 452 in some post), it won't and there is a reason (Do not listen to consultants, they will use your weakness to cash themselves out):

Previously when CRS cut-off was used to circle around or above 450, the number of ITAs issued through EE was low, hence all the ITAs were given to people in 451-500 and PNP people. But from 2017 onwards, it didn't and will not fall below 3000 at all, and is likely to be at or above 3.5K per draw.

The last hike was not primarily because of the people receivng siblings and franophones points (though it is a factor), but rather as I think, most universities release their results between March - July, starting new semester in September - October. So again, as I like to think, the fresh graduates enrolled in the pool after completing their studies and filling up this 451-500 segment.

The next draw will be the one which will actually benefit the people who received more points in last month and the cut-off for next draw (considering next wednesday) will likely to fall at 425 +- 2. And after that, it will hit again the lowest of all times (below 413).
I can say as most of us anticipated here earlier, In August, CRS will hit below 400 segments or September at most.

I pushed myself into the darkness after 66th draw, but after returning back to this Ray of Hope thread, I can see the light again. Accept my gratitude all of you good people here!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Definitely a ray of hope for us waiting for the score to go further down.

aamenah

Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone..
Now cutoff score will increase... If the draw happens next week. Feeling so depressed... An early draw was a hope for a reduced cut off... And an early ita...
I am at 422... What if the draw happens on 12th July . and 26th july. Please predict the cut off based on.calculations... Do I have a chance? Keeping in view the new incoming and oinp applicants

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone..
Now cutoff score will increase... If the draw happens next week. Feeling so depressed... An early draw was a hope for a reduced cut off... And an early ita...
I am at 422... What if the draw happens on 12th July . and 26th july. Please predict the cut off based on.calculations... Do I have a chance? Keeping in view the new incoming and oinp applicants
Dude, calm down!

Here is my rough estimate based on the stats and trends:

12th July : 425 +- 2
26th July: 413 +- 2