Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Sorry to disappoint anyone, but, I do not think it is even possible to get below 380 or even 390. In fact, the bench mark in my opinion is 410.
Why?
Any student in Canada graduating from university with the 3 yrs program + 1 year work exp + 6666 in IELTS= 394
Any student in Canada graduating from college/u with a 1-2 yrs program + 1 year work exp + 6666 = 360-390
I mean it is just too easy for local students to get 360-400, and given the fact that there are way too many students graduate each year (or each term). So, CIC understands it just as well, that is why they are only looking for the top of the class and specifically those with high academic qualification or more years of experience or higher language. All in all, they won't invite average scorers because it makes EE system pointless, a good example is that they added relative thing and french speaking thing to make sure the score won't go down (IT WAS 413,lowest as it can get).
This is the brutal truth.
The CRS cut off depends on the number of invites or ITAs which CIC is issuing every year.

In 2015 and 2016, the invites issued were very less compared to 2017, hence the cut off coming below 450 was achieved only in 2017.

If CIC keeps the invites constant at 3400 and does draws every 2 weeks, then yes you are correct about the cut off not going below 380. But yes the cut off could reach near CRS 400 with this same trend continuing till the end of the year.

If CIC starts issuing more invites in the coming years, then the situation could change drastically like it did in 2017.

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Kinda bummed out today, to be honest. I need to just take it easy for a while and stop getting my hopes up. Anyway, here are my predictions for the next few:

67th: 435 (+/- 3) - 12th July
68th: 425 (+/- 3) - 26th July
69th: 415 (+/- 3) - 2nd August
I hope your predictions come true, I'm desperately waiting for the next draw to see where I stand and whether to go for ONIP like many others are asking about. I really dont want to do it if I can avoid since they require lot more documents than CIC and it will be pain to obtain them. I dont want the HCP stream to close and not have that option though I have over 5 months to accept the ONIP NOI.

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
I'm in!

Honestly, I can't imagine losing touch with the amazing people I've had the pleasure of knowing on this forum.

Wish we can someday meet in person in Canada.
Yeah I'm in as well. It would be good to keep in touch and meet up for a coffee or beer.

I've got a picture of some you all in my mind and it's probably all wrong. In fact I've probably even got the gender wrong for most of you. Sorry Mrs Mind. :oops:

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
I hope your predictions come true, I'm desperately waiting for the next draw to see where I stand and whether to go for ONIP like many others are asking about. I really dont want to do it if I can avoid since they require lot more documents than CIC and it will be pain to obtain them. I dont want the HCP stream to close and not have that option though I have over 5 months to accept the ONIP NOI.
Dude, save your money. Your ITA will be issued at the next draw.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok guys do not throw me with stones, but need some help here:)))

Does anyone of you could clarify this one for me then that would be awesome!

I am an AINP applicant and have already nominated by the AINP.

I also wanted to apply for Express Entry and created my profile.

In the "Nomination and selection" part of the application I put to a question "NO" when they asked me if I was nominated by a province. Yes, I was nominated by the province, but Alberta does not participate in EE and guess cannot claim 600 points so I put "NO". I am now confused... I do not want to break any rules and would like to stick what they say..

I could not find information whether it says Yes or No. Please help me to clarify this. Thanks.
You have to put NO if you are not nominated under AINP EE category. If you look into certificate of nomination from AINP, it will state that" this certificate can't be used for the purpose of EE. I had the same situation like yours. I had nomination from SINP.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
You have to put NO if you are not nominated under AINP EE category. If you look into certificate of nomination from AINP, it will state that" this certificate can't be used for the purpose of EE. I had the same situation like yours. I had nomination from SINP.

Did you also create an EE profile besides the SINP?

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Dude, save your money. Your ITA will be issued at the next draw.
Thanks, I have a very small window of opportunity as in August I'll drop down to 442 due to being older by 1 year. Hopefully they dont reduce the number of draws and ITAs as that will surely mean the cutoff will stay above 440 which is not good for many folks here. I hope and pray that CIC resumes their 2 or 3 draw per month schedule so that many of us will see the light and realize our Canadian dream :)

Reactions: andieangel

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017