+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Guys, I'm kind of frustrated as my CRS stand at 378 points and this is mainly because my recent IELTS score which would have scored clb9 with CRS 429 if it weren't for my writing score 6. I did file for revaluation in a bid to get at least extra 0.5 in order to stand at CRS 384 points which I hope to get me the ITA by the end of this year if I didn't get the clb9.

Desperately wanna move to Canada! :(

Guys! Your motivation for me is much appreciated.
most of us are disappointed by the delay in draw i think everyone is feeling low in this group,, ppl with 420+crs must be loosing thier
Patience and candidates between 410-420 must on their toes to know whether they are in or not, and candidates below 410 are eager to know CRS so that they can make their on estimation that how long will it take CRS to drop to their score,, hold ur horses will all be there this year.

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi all,

JuSt a couple of questions.I am not the priMary applicant,my partner is.Can I submit my pension funds as POF and also how long is a NOI valid for? Confused with the 2 weeks and 6 months timescales. Also is having a kid together proof enough of co habitation/common law as we don't have any proof that we live together (almost 9 months now)

Thanks

Reactions: Mithu3

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My CRS is 411. I don't really want to go to Ontario but if the CRS score doesn't drop due to the gap in draws and 6th of June changes then I was thinking of keeping Ontario as backup. That way, it would at least give me an opportunity to enter Canada. What do you suggest?
Your CRS is enough to get you ITA in upcoming draws, don't worry! :)

Reactions: lino82

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What are my options?

Will be turning 37 this Aug.

My IELTS score is: R:9 L:8 W:7 S:7.
My CRS is 395. Does it make any sense for me to give 2nd attempt? Even if I score good points, I would still be losing 5 points due to my age
You will get ITA before your birthday, don't worry! :)

Reactions: jackdawn and baka

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
JuSt a couple of questions.I am not the priMary applicant,my partner is.Can I submit my pension funds as POF and also how long is a NOI valid for? Confused with the 2 weeks and 6 months timescales. Also is having a kid together proof enough of co habitation/common law as we don't have any proof that we live together (almost 9 months now)
1. Can you pension be transferred to cash easily? Like within 2 weeks then as far as I know it counts.
2. NOI is valid for 6 months. HOWEVER once you accept it you have 2 weeks to hand in all the paperwork they want
3. I have no idea, 9 months isn't long enough to be declared common law AFAIK, as the song goes... you should probably put a ring on it ;)

Reactions: Mithu3 and lino82

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
1. Can you pension be transferred to cash easily? Like within 2 weeks then as far as I know it counts.
2. NOI is valid for 6 months. HOWEVER once you accept it you have 2 weeks to hand in all the paperwork they want
3. I have no idea, 9 months isn't long enough to be declared common law AFAIK, as the song goes... you should probably put a ring on it ;)

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Gavin, thanks so much for the feedback, much appreciated.
You right, I should put a ring on it :) its been 7 years already...
So a benefit statement wont be proof enough ? does that money then have to reflect in my bank account ?
So we on 410 and would also rather be holding out for a draw rather than accepting the NOI

Reactions: Mithu3

Lightinthedark

Jun 21, 2017
Thank you :) Yes all of us will prevail :) I really want to meet you all in Canada :) This is my first and best experience in a public forum :)
We are from different countries, races, religions etc but we help each other so much. Im glad to be a part of this forum :)

Now im getting sentimental :p
Haha:D:D me too! I'll be too delighted for a meet up in canada in due time - IRCC - put us out of our misery :(:(. Honestly, the best people live here :):)