App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hey astral, after a long time on the Ray of Hope thread. Good to c u here and good humor as usual.

How long have u reached on the journey to Canada?

Good luck on ur process
Heeey huh its been rough couple of months, but I passed IP1 luckily!! Had some problems with documents so it was super stressful! Please when you get ITA, checK everything five times if you have to, dont hurry. I had to wait 2 moths after ITA to submit because of my POF so I forgot one PC that was mandatory for my country! PC requirements differ for every applicant, doublecheck everything! Best to let someone check your documents before submitting!

One more month and maybe you'll see me in the news painted in canadian flag jumping off some croatian bridge with PR in hands! Good luck to you too, soon you'll be on your unforgettable after-ITA roller coaster ride! ;)

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Maybe you are trying too hard :) For reading do not read the entire paragraph. Just go through the questions quickly and start searching them. Practice TRUE/FALSE/NOT GIVEN and Headings for paragraphs alot. This is where most people lose marks. For listening practice maps alot and listen carefully. And finally have that confidence that you can do it :)
Ok thank you
Yes for me the hardest is matching headings, that's where I lose marks.
For listening and reading u recommended iletstestonline and engvid?

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
where do you live brother, If you are in United States
I would recommend going to a local library get that barrons IELTS book and write those tests one a day.
I would recommend doing academic reading tests to.
I really dont know how to improve writing, I think I should have practiced writing as well but I ended up in getting only 6.5
there are no short cuts for listening bruh unfortunately, concentration is the key. meditate every day
Thank you for ur reply
I live in UAE.
I guess i will practice online

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
So if the members over 400 so anxious can you imagine the nerve wrecking anxiety that's plaguing candidates like me @386.........Jeez for me watching this thread and waiting on each draw really gives me a Ray of Hope! Been wait in/ since August last year......slowly looking energy!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
So if the members over 400 so anxious can you imagine the nerve wrecking anxiety that's plaguing candidates like me @386.........Jeez for me watching this thread and waiting on each draw really gives me a Ray of Hope! Been wait in/ since August last year......slowly looking energy!
Keep faith dear. You will also be getting an ITA. I waited for 1 year 2 months before getting my ITA, following one ray of hope after another here. I was learning french and had almost lost hope of direct ITA for CRS below 450 when the suddenly score dropped and now here we are. Your wait will be fruitful too. Sometimes the Universe has chosen a specific time for us. In the meantime I will suggest you to do what I did, try to improve your CRS, improve IELTS, try to learn french, or whatever scope you have for improvement, do it. Also look out for PNPs.

P.S- I remember when these Ray of hope threads started and earlier it used to simply, "express entry round no- xx" etc., since then CRS has been dropping, there is some magic here folks, so keep your hopes alive, you will be through!!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Reactions: andieangel

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi, this is a real motivater for people who are trying their luck hard.
Need help
My husband is primary applicant, I have 7years work experience
Married for las 6 years
Not working since marriage
We added my work experience , but I don't have the appointment or offer from my previous company.will it be a problem, or a LOE would work or we should erase my work experience at all.