+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I have 11 year 10 months job experience. I left the job in March 2017, three months back...
Now I am preparing for IELTS.

My query is, Is current job required for OINP or direct ITA. Or No job from last 6 months can be OK ??
U dont have to be in a job as long as u fulfill the experience criteria

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi all

3 days back I entered my ee profile.

I have my scores at 443, but my husband and I have quit our jobs 6 months ago for preparations...
Does that affect ? Do we have to be currently employed to get picked up?

Any idea of when the next draw is?
This is fine. U have to fullfil the experience criteria for which u claimed points. Dont have to hold job

Reactions: lino82

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
It seems my query is missed,please help.

My CRS score is 414 but i did not get any NOI from OINP. I created my profile on 10th June.
I am also eagerly waiting for the draw and expecting my profile to be picked in next 2-3 draws.To be on safer side i am also expecting a NOI from Ontario.Some of the members suggested to recreate the EE profile which will increase the chances of profile getting picked by Ontario.

I am in dilemma to recreate the EE profile now or after the draw .I want to avoid a situation that i withdraw my profile and then the draw happens.

Suggestions please.

My NOC is 0213 and i think i can not bump my score further as i have got CLB 10 in IELTS with Bachelor Degree.

Please help

Reactions: liverpoolforever8

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Racism and white supremacy increased in the US after Obama was elected president. White supremacists came out of hiding and started working under the guise of tea party and alt right, until they elected DT as their president. I see similar trend in Canada after trudeau was elected prime minister. However, Canadians are much more inclusive, open minded and welcoming. I strongly believe Canadians will defeat racism.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016

My CRS score is 414 but i did not get any NOI from OINP. I created my profile on 10th June.
I am also eagerly waiting for the draw and expecting my profile to be picked in next 2-3 draws.To be on safer side i am also expecting a NOI from Ontario.Some of the members suggested to recreate the EE profile which will increase the chances of profile getting picked by Ontario.

I am in dilemma to recreate the EE profile now or after the draw .I want to avoid a situation that i withdraw my profile and then the draw happens.

Suggestions please.

My NOC is 0213 and i think i can not bump my score further as i have got CLB 10 in IELTS with Bachelor Degree.

Please help
Mate people are a bit apprehensive in recreating a profile since cic declared that the age of the profile in the system matters.
On the other hand ONIP says recreate ur profile so that it is easy for us to pick.
Like u mentioned wait for a draw and then ul find the trend and then recreate
My opinion btw

Reactions: deepaksisodia079

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Racism and white supremacy increased in the US after Obama was elected president. White supremacists came out of hiding and started working under the guise of tea party and alt right, until they elected DT as their president. I see similar trend in Canada after trudeau was elected prime minister. However, Canadians are much more inclusive, open minded and welcoming. I strongly believe Canadians will defeat racism.
Canada has nowhere near the number of "white supremacists" that the US does. A random crazy person yelling racial slurs is not indicative of anything. This happens everywhere in the world.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada has nowhere near the number of "white supremacists" that the US does. A random crazy person yelling racial slurs is not indicative of anything. This happens everywhere in the world.
True and that is why I said I strongly believe Canadians will defeat racism. However, this is not as rare as one might think. I have been following canadian news and seeing an increase in these incidents. Here are a couple of articles and a google search will reveal more. Having said that, I want to clarify that I still believe their numbers are very small and Canada is the best place to call home in today's world.

https://news.vice.com/story/after-trumps-election-racist-and-xenophobic-acts-have-also-cropped-up-in-canada

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/the-birth-of-canadas-armed-anti-islamic-patriot-group

raj2017

May 22, 2017
What are my options?

Will be turning 37 this Aug.

My IELTS score is: R:9 L:8 W:7 S:7.
My CRS is 395. Does it make any sense for me to give 2nd attempt? Even if I score good points, I would still be losing 5 points due to my age
come on dude we all are living on our hopes, don't loose urs, we all are expecting that CRS would touch 400 in july or first week of august for sure, and even if you ll loose few points in august i still believe that you will get your ITA by last week of September or first week of October, all the best!!!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
it is there everywhere:( and we are lucky Canada is one with less such ppl...
if the face was clear we could have known whom to watch out for...;)...
we don't need to be prejudiced with on and off cases...but it is good that everyone knows this picture of the 'immigration dream' too....
recently I travelled back here in India with an indian couple (we got acquainted on the train)...they were on vacation from Vancouver,BC and it's been six years since they have been living there...
during the four hour journey,the first two hours (till I fell asleep) how they were talking about how good the place is & how polite the authorities are and generally the ppl...the lady was hesitant to initially go there (she said) and now she encourages everyone in her circle to move there...
with a toddler they went there,now twins born... with a single earning member in an alien place so far away from home and relatives ....yet all they want is to rush back there...
but true,we need to keep this in mind as well... frankly we'll find ppl discriminate others on different levels...and it is our choice to adapt well and integrate to the community we live in and create minimal scope for such frictions....
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

Suggestions please.

Please help
I'd be happily surprised if I see 414 cut off in the 66th draw...(that'd mean an 5000 ITAs too) ....
so in my opinion ,if you are keen on OINP, you may re create ur profile before Friday...
however I strongly suggest you browse their website and clearly understand their documentation requirements...
--
anyway @414 you hold great chance at regular ITA before 2nd draw in August..
:)

Last edited: