+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi,

I hope someone could help me. I was invited for ITA under CEC last draw. While I was filling out my profile I remember that my consultant filled out my personal history when i was still applying for my student visa. When I saw it, the employment details i put in my express entry profile doesnt match the details that my consultant put into my student visa application. My worry is what if the immigration officer cross match the profile and found out there’s date discrepancy. Im thinking about writing a letter of explanation but the dates are just messed up so, years are overlapping. Theres no way it can be fixed. I ‘am thinking if I should decline the ITA and just delete the fireign experience coz i dont want any problem. My score is down to 460 without foreign experience. Is there anyone here who can give some feedback. I would glady appreciate some insight regarding my concern. Thanks.
Don't decline your current ITA. Please do explain this scenario in the letter of explanation and it will work out.

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Definitely not a waste of money, specially under COVID circumstances.
No one knows what IRCC will do next. What if starting next week IRCC reduces the fortnightly draws to 1,500 ITAs? What would you say to that person who you advised to not retake IELTS? People should stop pretending they actually know what's going on with IRCC.

My only piece of advice is: always, ALWAYS, try to improve your score, until the day you get your ITA (or even after that, since I already knew some people who got rejected for very stupid mistakes while submitting their applications, and had to reenter the pool months later)
Thanks but I have canceled (to be more precise did not make the payment for the test) on the 1st of August.

I will wait until the 5th and if there's no draw then I will write. Even if I had written on the 1st the results will take 14 days and it does not help even if there is a draw on the 5th. So better to wait till the 5th and then book an exam so in case there is no draw then I can write it on the 8th and then a have higher score and wait for the draw on the 26th.

Reactions: Lulu69

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Guys, good news
My friend got PPR email
He is currently in Florida and has got the PPR email
If they are sending PPRs, I do not think there is any good reason to conduct CEC Exclusive draws
His name is Harsh and he was on an H1B permit while he submitted his PR
Man, this year has been a golden year to him
He married his long time GF, got the H1B, and flew to Florida this year. Initiated the post ITA tasks here and submitted all the docs before leaving the US, and today his PPR. This year has equally brought good news as well to many people such as my friend and CECs
So yes, the bottom line is that things are moving forward
I really and strongly believe there would not be CEC exclusive draws
Even tomo, there could an All program draw (most probably)

Reactions: tani90 and iam_ij

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
No. Its a misconception! There is nothing related to maintenance and draws.
Hi Okay, thanks! The CEC and PNP specific draws make it appear difficult for the FSW category this year especially with my kinda score so the speculation and expectation. A few months back I thought I will get and ITA but but.... Hoping the FSW to resume too along with the CEC and PNP. I dont think IRCC would mind crossing their targets this year. Any thoughts?

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Okay, thanks! The CEC and PNP specific draws make it appear difficult for the FSW category this year especially with my kinda score so the speculation and expectation. A few months back I thought I will get and ITA but but.... Hoping the FSW to resume too along with the CEC and PNP. I dont think IRCC would mind crossing their targets this year. Any thoughts?
Indeed situation is unpredictable for everyone. Im at 480 and still scared i dont get my ITA because there is no date for the next FSW draw.

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Indeed situation is unpredictable for everyone. Im at 480 and still scared i dont get my ITA because there is no date for the next FSW draw.
You have a great score and stand a good chance this year.Though we dont know anything and nothing is in our hands,only IRCC knows but Dont stress. Wish you all the best!

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You have a great score and stand a good chance this year.Though we dont know anything and nothing is in our hands,only IRCC knows but Dont stress. Wish you all the best!
Thanks buddy, i'm not keeping my hopes high as the CRS isnt predictable these days. So lets wait and see and goodluck to you as well.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
This might be a silly question but do you think there might be a CEC draw tom?
Very unlikely
They are sending PPRs
Provinces calling people (outlanders)
Federal can now continue with FSW draws.
But hey IRCC is going unpredictable, so anything can happen

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Very unlikely
They are sending PPRs
Provinces calling people (outlanders)
Federal can now continue with FSW draws.
But hey IRCC is going unpredictable, so anything can happen
I agree. Thanks for the reply bud! Hoping for the best for everyone!