+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I have just booked IELTS for Aug 1st. Current score 475. Hoping to increase it so I stay on the safe side.

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Waste of money but do as you wish. Your score is fine as it is.
I am not saying it definitely won't be a waste of money. I could write the exam on the 1st and the FSW draw could be < 475 and on the 5th of August. Basically even before my IELTS results come out and I'd look like a fool.

But the lack of a draw on the 22n of July changed my thinking a bit.

My thinking is we spend so much money on unnecessary crap that has zero bearing on our lives in the long term. So why not just spend it on something that is of high consequence to stay on the safer side?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
A bit of good news. Many started receiving PPRs. Even in India, few received PPRs
Dudes in other nations such as Austria, France, Kenya, Ireland and many more have started to receive PPR mails.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker/fullscreen
This started happening since 23rd of July
Maybe IRCC wanna conduct one last CEC exclusive draw before July 31 and post that, they might be back in business
Again, this is my theory. Cos if they started to issue PPR itself, there is no good reason to not send ITA to outlanders.
Be positive guys. My intuition (after looking at these PPRs) says that from Aug, they would switch back to 'All Program Draws'.
I wish my speculation comes true.

Reactions: Amiz

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
A bit of good news. Many started receiving PPRs. Even in India, few received PPRs
Dudes in other nations such as Austria, France, Kenya, Ireland and many more have started to receive PPR mails.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker/fullscreen
This started happening since 23rd of July
Maybe IRCC wanna conduct one last CEC exclusive draw before July 31 and post that, they might be back in business
Again, this is my theory. Cos if they started to issue PPR itself, there is no good reason to not send ITA to outlanders.
Be positive guys. My intuition (after looking at these PPRs) says that from Aug, they would switch back to 'All Program Draws'.
I wish my speculation comes true.
I just hope your theory turns out right. Lets wait and see for next draw!

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Waste of money but do as you wish. Your score is fine as it is.
Definitely not a waste of money, specially under COVID circumstances.
No one knows what IRCC will do next. What if starting next week IRCC reduces the fortnightly draws to 1,500 ITAs? What would you say to that person who you advised to not retake IELTS? People should stop pretending they actually know what's going on with IRCC.

My only piece of advice is: always, ALWAYS, try to improve your score, until the day you get your ITA (or even after that, since I already knew some people who got rejected for very stupid mistakes while submitting their applications, and had to reenter the pool months later)

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hi,

I hope someone could help me. I was invited for ITA under CEC last draw. While I was filling out my profile I remember that my consultant filled out my personal history when i was still applying for my student visa. When I saw it, the employment details i put in my express entry profile doesnt match the details that my consultant put into my student visa application. My worry is what if the immigration officer cross match the profile and found out there’s date discrepancy. Im thinking about writing a letter of explanation but the dates are just messed up so, years are overlapping. Theres no way it can be fixed. I ‘am thinking if I should decline the ITA and just delete the fireign experience coz i dont want any problem. My score is down to 460 without foreign experience. Is there anyone here who can give some feedback. I would glady appreciate some insight regarding my concern. Thanks.

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
It is apparently a common problem, I'd suggest hiring a lawyer, not a consultant, so he could put together a LOE and to check your application. Do not remove any of your histories, what is done is done, just be honest and let a professional to do the job, it might cost you some money but it is better this way.

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
It is apparently a common problem, I'd suggest hiring a lawyer, not a consultant, so he could put together a LOE and to check your application. Do not remove any of your histories, what is done is done, just be honest and let a professional to do the job, it might cost you some money but it is better this way.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I believe my consultant back home manipulated the personal hx so i wouldnt have any gaps. Now im worried. Even tho they will provide a letter of explanation theres no way they can defend the date discrepancies. Thank God i didnt filled out all the information yet post ITA. Im thoroughly thinking about it.