Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I left Company A for company B and then joined back company A under the same role.

Company A - 25 months
Company B - 6 Months
Company A - 5 Months ongoing

Do i need two different letters from company A? or can they state from which date to which date i worked ?

Hunk07

Dec 24, 2019
That's fine. The Secondary applicant's experience isn't mandatory unless its a Canadian one. Its one's personal preference whether to claim this experience or not!

Note: You won't get any additional pts for the Foreign work experience of your spouse. However, if its under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), then the pts can be claimed.

Yes!
Some specific countries do not issue the PCC(s) without a request letter from CIC. Thus, a formal Letter-of-explanation (LOE) is required to be submitted into the respective placeholder mentioning the same.

Besides, you need PCC(s) only for those countries where you have stayed for a period of 6 consecutive months or more, otherwise not required.
Hi can u plz answer my question
I have travelled after my AOR on visit visa for 20 days and back to my resident country India . Do i require to new PCC ??

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi can u plz answer my question
I have travelled after my AOR on visit visa for 20 days and back to my resident country India . Do i require to new PCC ??
Hi there,

If you didn't travel to India after obtaining your PCC and submitted the eAPR thereafter, then you're good. You don't need another one after the AOR.

PCC (and so, the other docs) must be valid till the submission date. So, if you travel after the submission It won't affect your application. You can go anywhere you want.

However, in case your country of residence is being changed for "a longer period/or unspecified time" then you need to inform IRCC immediately about the change in your address.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I left Company A for company B and then joined back company A under the same role.

Company A - 25 months
Company B - 6 Months
Company A - 5 Months ongoing

Do i need two different letters from company A? or can they state from which date to which date i worked ?
Hi,

You just need a single letter mentioning both the employment periods held by you in Company A. Even if the designation was different, a single document would have sufficed. You can mention these two periods in "list view/table or bullet points".

Reactions: iam_ij