+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

Nabeela 1989

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I am at 469.I believe people are spending way more than 200 euros if the score is that much close.I think 469 is not a secure score anymore although I am at this score.I was at 474 lost 5 points due to age a week ago

Nabeela 1989

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Is it worth it ? To pay over 200Euro for 6 points ?
I am at 469.I believe people are spending way more than 200 euros if the score is that much close.I think 469 is not a secure score anymore although I am at this score.I was at 474 lost 5 points due to age a week ago

Reactions: iam_ij

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
This is the sad story for some of us losing points due to age.

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Then go for it. Put all the chances on your side. Which TEF section you targetting C1 btw ?

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hello

I received my
(1) India PCC
(2) US PCC (current country of residence)
(3) Upfront medical exam
in January and February and March respectively.

I didn't know there would be a long pause due to COVID19.
Now which of these are now invalid and which ones I need to reapply for?

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Then go for it. Put all the chances on your side. Which TEF section you targetting C1 btw ?
As a native Spanish speaker and Portuguese speaker with basic knowledge of French, I can tell you that Reading should be the easiest for us, then listening. Then speaking and lastly writing. If you have no knowledge or taken classes of french, those last two would be extremely difficult

Last edited:

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

My score is above the CRS score required for the recent CEC draw. Do you guys have any idea when should I expect the ITA email? Thankyou.

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hello

I received my
(1) India PCC
(2) US PCC (current country of residence)
(3) Upfront medical exam
in January and February and March respectively.

I didn't know there would be a long pause due to COVID19.
Now which of these are now invalid and which ones I need to reapply for?
Can someone help me with this?

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
There could be one os these scenario

They just resumed doing CEC only because covid19 cases kept spiking again all over the world

CIC do not want score going below 430 so that is why they resumed All programs draw and then back to CEC.

I heard people signing online petition in Canada demanding seperate draw for CEC and FSW. In that case there will always be one fsw and one cec from now

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
There could be one os these scenario

They just resumed doing CEC only because covid19 cases kept spiking again all over the world

CIC do not want score going below 430 so that is why they resumed All programs draw and then back to CEC.

I heard people signing online petition in Canada demanding seperate draw for CEC and FSW. In that case there will always be one fsw and one cec from now
Low CEC scores (431) were because the exclusive rounds were conducted continuously while IELTS tests were not open yet.
From now on, even with CEC exclusive draws being conducted alternately with the general draws, the cut-offs won't dip to the 430s range again.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Low CEC scores (431) were because the exclusive rounds were conducted continuously while IELTS tests were not open yet.
From now on, even with CEC exclusive draws being conducted alternately with the general draws, the cut-offs won't dip to the 430s range again.
Correct and for outlanders, anything below 470 is not gonna be picked at all it seems
Even IRCC must be surprised at the sheer amount of interest dudes globally show to migrate to Canada through the EE (especially from India, China and US)
Do whatever you can do guys to get above the 470 mark.
A friend of mine, after a looooong struggle achieving CLB 10, reached 472 from 466 by March 20. He lost 5 points today (turning 32) and is now at 467. He now has no scope to go above the 470 mark (except learning French that takes close to 1 year of rigorous study). He is now really wallowing in agony.
Never expected we will be in such a tragic shithole when 2019 began.
Started at 438 (FSW) and now at 478.
Future is just bleak. Can't blame anyone but just our bloody fate.
I'm 100% sure IRCC doesn't give a damn to outlanders who are losing on age and IELTS.

Last edited:

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Correct and for outlanders, anything below 470 is not gonna be picked at all it seems
Even IRCC must be surprised at the sheer amount of interest dudes globally show to migrate to Canada through the EE (especially from India, China and US)
Do whatever you can do guys to get above the 470 mark.
A friend of mine, after a looooong struggle achieving CLB 10, reached 472 from 466 by March 20. He lost 5 points today (turning 32) and is now at 467. He now has no scope to go above the 470 mark (except learning French that takes close to 1 year of rigorous study). He is now really wallowing in agony.
Never expected we will be in such a tragic shithole when 2019 began.
Started at 438 (FSW) and now at 478.
Future is just bleak. Can't blame anyone but just our bloody fate.
I'm 100% sure IRCC doesn't give a damn to outlanders who are losing on age and IELTS.
Also part of the 478 team that didn't get ITA due to Feb cutoff. Hoping for an August draw to get our deserved ITAs.

Reactions: RoverMover