+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I think IRCC will select all programs and PNP/CEC-specific back and forth in the following draws.

I got my ITA in April and submitted my application at the end of May. However, my application was rejected due to submitting the wrong document. I re-enter the pool and waiting for the ITA again. I pray it will be CEC draw tmr and I have a good chance to receive it.
Sorry to hear that, but no, FSW are back to stay at least for a while
It's greedy for CEC to think they deserve CEC exclusive draws, you guys had that benefit for 4 months.
FSW we just want general draws, that's it, no need for FSW exclusive draws
All the best, and hope you get ITA in a general draw soon

shooter117

Jan 29, 2020
Sorry to hear that, but no, FSW are back to stay at least for a while
It's greedy for CEC to think they deserve CEC exclusive draws, you guys had that benefit for 4 months.
FSW we just want general draws, that's it, no need for FSW exclusive draws
All the best, and hope you get ITA in a general draw soon
We will see, next couple draws will give us a clearer capture of how things going.

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I think IRCC will select all programs and PNP/CEC-specific back and forth in the following draws.

I got my ITA in April and submitted my application at the end of May. However, my application was rejected due to submitting the wrong document. I re-enter the pool and waiting for the ITA again. I pray it will be CEC draw tmr and I have a good chance to receive it.
Hi there
Sorry for that , why you got rejected as during pandemic there is no rejection due to lack of docs