+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

Jul 20, 2020
You will get ITA on Wednesday. Did you just write IELTS?
Well, hopefully I will. Fingers crossed for it to be a full draw.

As for IELTS, I had the results lying around. I work for a very multicultural company and we apply IELTS GT to help our non-native English speakers gauge and track their proficiency level. I had mine compelted about a year ago before we switched over to Duolingo. Wife also had done hers at about the same time as I did, so it was mostly a matter of wanting to leave the US with everything that is going on.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Well, hopefully I will. Fingers crossed for it to be a full draw.

As for IELTS, I had the results lying around. I work for a very multicultural company and we apply IELTS GT to help our non-native English speakers gauge and track their proficiency level. I had mine compelted about a year ago before we switched over to Duolingo. Wife also had done hers at about the same time as I did, so it was mostly a matter of wanting to leave the US with everything that is going on.
Oh ah! I see.

NancyS2693

May 28, 2020
Can someone help me please. Do i have to list my all jobs after ITA even if i am not claiming points for it?? My second job I worked only for a month and that was not working even under any NOC. Should i write that under personal history or no??

Reactions: samirsam

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Can someone help me please. Do i have to list my all jobs after ITA even if i am not claiming points for it?? My second job I worked only for a month and that was not working even under any NOC. Should i write that under personal history or no??
My question as well since my current job is in sales noc c

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
you would list all jobs you are not claiming points for under personal history.

shooter117

Jan 29, 2020
I think IRCC will select all programs and PNP/CEC-specific back and forth in the following draws.

I got my ITA in April and submitted my application at the end of May. However, my application was rejected due to submitting the wrong document. I re-enter the pool and waiting for the ITA again. I pray it will be CEC draw tmr and I have a good chance to receive it.