+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Just do not listen to people who will say the score will remain at 470. You will be through in two draws.
Mark my words, the score will plummet to the lower 460s before end of August
The whole group here was advocating that FSW draw will begin by Sep.
I was one of those saying that FSW draw will begin from July
Really weird to see dudes asking if they will be through with 470 points or above. Guess they simply wanna flaunt about their 470 plus scores or quite bored during this lockdown, but 460s and 50s, do not get disheartened. Your day is away by just 4 to 5 draws.
No one's from IRCC. Many here speculate that the cut-off will remain at 470 (despite very very less IELTS happening and ECA at snail place) which is really baseless and illogical.
CEC began with 469 (March) and came down to 450 in less than 4 draws
So all the 460s will be through (provided IRCC calls 3.9 k candidates consistently)
Will later come back to dudes who desperately wish that the cut-off remains at 470
Thank you for boosting our morale!! I was at 470 in Feb but missed out on the 21-Feb draw because of the tie-breaker rule, and didn't get an ITA on 4-Mar because the cut-off was 471. Then Covid happened and all hell broke lose. Later, I lost 5 points for age in May, crashing my score down to 465 and losing all hope! I know it's still a long shot for me at this score, but i can't help but see a faint glimmer of hope with FSW draw resumption. Praying that our dream gets realised and we get an ITA soon!

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Thank you for your reply but I need to know that when do I write to IRCC for extension of time. Is it before I accept the ITA or I can write to them after accepting the ITA?
Good question, and honestly, I am not sure. But I suppose it is worth trying to see if you can write to them before accepting the ITA. If they don't reply in time then accept the ITA and then again ask them.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Any guess if ON will have a tech draw anytime soon?
There are high chances of Ontario conducting another tech draws within these 2 months. So, make sure that you keep yourself updated
Cool, so of they do this month, it should be this Friday. I think I can get a OINP because of the human capital stream, how long do I have before I have to accept it? I think I will get the federal nomination in a week from today.
My understanding is that Canada fees for PR are around 1,300 CAD, but I would need to add close to 1,000 CAD for OINP, correct?
Incorrect!
The payment fee for Canada PR application is CAD 1410/- (for single applicant)
and
The application fee for OINP is CAD 1500/-

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
IRCC in the past has conducted B2B draws on months where there were 5 Wednesdays and hence be even more hopeful today.
A draw in the first week, then third week, and then fifth week on the calendar makes sense for 3 draws. A draw happened in second week, and there will be one in fourth week. Do not push it guys. Be logical.

Reactions: tani90

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Let us Bet
it will go down 3 to 5 points every draw, for 3 draw, then stabilize at 465 then go up...
You will see

Most applicants come from India, and similar countries where lock down is still there
I was only joking with the previous post :)
To be honest, we need a few more draws to see where the trend is going.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I know, I want to bet with the 480 guy...
Haha, he was just another joke.

Someone also pointed out that the pandemic has demonstrated the generosity of Canada government. Probably after this, more people will be interested in immigrating there. The cut-off will definitely be stabilized above 465 in the future. Anyone who want to plan to immigrate there should start working on it now.

Reactions: tani90

Anish Nanda

Nov 14, 2019
Thank you for boosting our morale!! I was at 470 in Feb but missed out on the 21-Feb draw because of the tie-breaker rule, and didn't get an ITA on 4-Mar because the cut-off was 471. Then Covid happened and all hell broke lose. Later, I lost 5 points for age in May, crashing my score down to 465 and losing all hope! I know it's still a long shot for me at this score, but i can't help but see a faint glimmer of hope with FSW draw resumption. Praying that our dream gets realised and we get an ITA soon!
Same situation 470 to 465