+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
The reality is that the FSW system is rife with abuse though it is a small number. The impact is undeniable though. Legitimate immigrants are hurt by this process who end up using it to make a side hustle income while claiming to assist people. I have met. people who paid upwards of $20k for an LMIA to help themselves gain PR.
This website may have been involved in those activities. I will write to IRCC about this to be careful about these guys.

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
This website may have been involved in those activities. I will write to IRCC about this to be careful about these guys.
The majority of FSW and CEC applicants are honest hardworking people who wish to have a better life in Canada for themselves and their family.

There are quite a few who wish to use unscrupulous methods to immigrate to Canada. After all it is one of the best countries to live in and I can definitely attest to that.

Reactions: tani90

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hi,
I have a question, I have deleted my wife's experience from my express entry profile and will add in personal history once we receive the ITA, because getting a reference letter is difficult. Thr is no issue in doing this correct. Kindly guide.

Thanks

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hey everyone
I have two dumb questions on PCC:

For countries that there is a need of Letter of request, there is no need to upload that PCC immediately after receiving the ITA correct? I was reading the IRCC website and apperently you just need to check or upload something that you are applying to a country that needs an official letter.
My understanding is that after AOR they would send me the request, and then I would be able to get the PCC. Currently it look like the office in Mexico that handles the required PCC has not categorized that certificate as essential, so they are not giving them..
Not sure if someone has experience with a country with this policy for PCC

From IRCC website:
"If you need a request letter
Some countries will only give you a police certificate if you have a request letter from us. If this applies to you:

• Upload a document in the police certificate field in the document checklist that says: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate”.
We’ll then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we’ll send you more information on how to get a police certificate."

Also, I traced back all of my travel for the last 10 years, and it appears I only need the PCC from México (I'm currently living here and I am from here) and USA (worked there for about 5 years, got a PCC a week before I left, but sent my fingerprints last week to get an updated one. I studied abroad in Sweden, and had extended biz travel to Brazil, but none of those come close to exceed the 6 month requirement, its closer to 4 months each. I should be set only with US and Mexico right?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi,
I have a question, I have deleted my wife's experience from my express entry profile and will add in personal history once we receive the ITA, because getting a reference letter is difficult. Thr is no issue in doing this correct. Kindly guide.

Thanks
That's fine. The Secondary applicant's experience isn't mandatory unless its a Canadian one. Its one's personal preference whether to claim this experience or not!

Note: You won't get any additional pts for the Foreign work experience of your spouse. However, if its under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), then the pts can be claimed.

Hey everyone
I have two dumb questions on PCC:

For countries that there is a need of Letter of request, there is no need to upload that PCC immediately after receiving the ITA correct? I was reading the IRCC website and apperently you just need to check or upload something that you are applying to a country that needs an official letter.
My understanding is that after AOR they would send me the request, and then I would be able to get the PCC. Currently it look like the office in Mexico that handles the required PCC has not categorized that certificate as essential, so they are not giving them..
Not sure if someone has experience with a country with this policy for PCC

From IRCC website:
"If you need a request letter
Some countries will only give you a police certificate if you have a request letter from us. If this applies to you:

• Upload a document in the police certificate field in the document checklist that says: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate”.
We’ll then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we’ll send you more information on how to get a police certificate."

Also, I traced back all of my travel for the last 10 years, and it appears I only need the PCC from México (I'm currently living here and I am from here) and USA (worked there for about 5 years, got a PCC a week before I left, but sent my fingerprints last week to get an updated one. I studied abroad in Sweden, and had extended biz travel to Brazil, but none of those come close to exceed the 6 month requirement, its closer to 4 months each. I should be set only with US and Mexico right?
Yes!
Some specific countries do not issue the PCC(s) without a request letter from CIC. Thus, a formal Letter-of-explanation (LOE) is required to be submitted into the respective placeholder mentioning the same.

Besides, you need PCC(s) only for those countries where you have stayed for a period of 6 consecutive months or more, otherwise not required.

Reactions: BlindGoku

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
That's fine. The Secondary applicant's experience isn't mandatory unless its a Canadian one. Its one's personal preference whether to claim this experience or not!

Note: You won't get any additional pts for the Foreign work experience of your spouse. However, if its under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), then the pts can be claimed.

Can you also answer my query.
My husband is the primary and i am secondary but I have written my work experience too although there is no additional points.
So if we dont show the work experience letter of mine, it wudnt be a cause of rejection?

Omer Humayun

Jul 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

It is very heartwarming to see how everyone is helping out eachother for the same cause which is the Canadanian Immigration. I have following questions regarding express entry. Your help will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Q.1 My Diploma will be completed by September and I'll get its certificate then only. After that I'll send that to WES for ECA, which takes 7 weeks to complete the process as per their website. so I'll be getting my ECA by Mid-November. Now the issue is that I turn 30 on 4th december and that'll cause by crs score to reduce by 5 points to 466, thus I want to enter the pool asap to have the maximum chance of getting selected. So what I wanted to ask was that when I register with WES for my ECA they'll give me a refernece number, can I use just that number to make my EE profile and enter the pool cuz they only ask you to upload the scanned copies of ECA once you get the ITA. This way I'll be able to enter the pool 7 weeks earlier and have more time to get selected. So can I do that? Please advise.

Q.2 If I make my EE profie right now with my current IELTS score L8, S7, W7, R7 but I re-write the exam and get a better score and update my profile with that score, will my profile entry date in the pool will be considered as the date I intially made my profile initially or the date when I revised/updated my profile. Asking this with regards to the tie-breaker rule.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I need suggestions about the following, regarding on how to categorize, if as travel or placed I have lived:
-Did studies abroad for a semester (August - December) in Sweden. Was there a combined time of 130 days, but with lesiure travel, I splitted that time in 40 days +45 days + 40 days

-Worked/Biz travel in Brazil for 80 days, with some travel in between, I have 50 days + 31 days

-Worked in the USA from 2 years, but my base (salary and home) was in México, but traveled a lot. On occasions stayed in hotel, and other, the company payed apartments

How should I categorize those times?

hereandthere

Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone,

It is very heartwarming to see how everyone is helping out eachother for the same cause which is the Canadanian Immigration. I have following questions regarding express entry. Your help will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Q.1 My Diploma will be completed by September and I'll get its certificate then only. After that I'll send that to WES for ECA, which takes 7 weeks to complete the process as per their website. so I'll be getting my ECA by Mid-November. Now the issue is that I turn 30 on 4th december and that'll cause by crs score to reduce by 5 points to 466, thus I want to enter the pool asap to have the maximum chance of getting selected. So what I wanted to ask was that when I register with WES for my ECA they'll give me a refernece number, can I use just that number to make my EE profile and enter the pool cuz they only ask you to upload the scanned copies of ECA once you get the ITA. This way I'll be able to enter the pool 7 weeks earlier and have more time to get selected. So can I do that? Please advise.

Q.2 If I make my EE profie right now with my current IELTS score L8, S7, W7, R7 but I re-write the exam and get a better score and update my profile with that score, will my profile entry date in the pool will be considered as the date I intially made my profile initially or the date when I revised/updated my profile. Asking this with regards to the tie-breaker rule.
Just wait for ECA. No need for doing all this, as it is clearly misrepresentation and unethical. Plus you can not accept an ITA before ECA is evaluated.

Last edited:

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Can you also answer my query.
My husband is the primary and i am secondary but I have written my work experience too although there is no additional points.
So if we dont show the work experience letter of mine, it wudnt be a cause of rejection?
For all those, who don't wish to show their spouse's Foreign work experience into the "Work History" of spouse and willing to escape from the unnecessary burden of the documentation, they can simply do so by selecting "NO" to the respective section at the pre-ITA stage.

However, they must mention this experience into the "Personal History" section at post-ITA stage (this section populates only after the ITA). This section is self-explanatory, thus no documentation is required for the additional rows.

NOTE: You can't skip mentioning spouse's experience into the "Personal History" section, otherwise your financial support & survival would be questioned! In worst cases, the application could be rejected.