+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

vccvac

Mar 31, 2020
Titles dont matter,dutties ,job performances are essential when it comes to chosing whether noc is b, a,or etc.
Can you name a NOC title of 0AB that meets the job duty of the customer service rep? I also had a job experience as customer service but I didn't include for CRS score since it does not belong to the NOC list.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Can you name a NOC title of 0AB that meets the job duty of the customer service rep? I also had a job experience as customer service but I didn't include for CRS score since it does not belong to the NOC list.
Hey bud. This is the website I used to look for yours: https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/.

I typed in "customer service" and two options showed up that I think are close for you. They're both NOC skill type C.
So, just differentiate between the two in terms of the example job titles. Hope that helps. :)

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
I really hope it is an all program draw but I have a feeling it will be an anti-climax and another PNP+CEC draw will happen.

vccvac

Mar 31, 2020
Hey bud. This is the website I used to look for yours: https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/.

I typed in "customer service" and two options showed up that I think are close for you. They're both NOC skill type C.
So, just differentiate between the two in terms of the example job titles. Hope that helps. :)
Thanks for the effort, bud. I'm well aware that customer service is under NOC skill type C. However, you need to get type 0 A or B for the federal skill program, that's why I was confused. If your title is customer service which is type C, then you're not supposed to be eligible to apply Express Entry FSW since type C is not qualified for this program.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Does customer service rep even included in the NOC list of 0, A or B?
Yes mate, I’ve put 6552 as it was general. If you were in financial services go for 6551.

Tbh I don’t think it is necessary if it’s not your primary noc. I’m thinking of removing it, but unsure as I have received an NOI.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
ZAtoCD Hey buddy! What are you predictions for the next draw???
Hey! I stay away from making predictions, as none of us outside IRCC have any idea what will happen week to week. My hope is that it will be a general draw. Things are opening up around the world economically, borders are opening, people are getting work again, and many countries are managing the COVID transmission rates very well.

It's been over 3 months since the last general draw, as we know. Some candidates like myself have all their paperwork ready to use right now for an application and just need a chance to be drawn. And because of our IELTS, education, work experience, etc. we're economically viable to give back to Canada once we're eventually allowed to enter after application processing.

So, because it will still take many months to process any ITAs issued today, and because of what I've seen happen with the high 400 CRS pools filling up the longer no FSW draws are done, I hope that the Govt of Canada allows us all to compete in an all-stream general draw today that includes FSW candidates. It's been a long wait, and I hope today brings good news for FSWs.

Last edited:

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
IRCC should consider discounting 3 months if anyone's IELTS exam scores expired in this COVID 19 situation. In fact anyone who appeared for IELTS prior to Feb 2020 should get 27 months as validity instead of 24 months. I know it's a long shot, but thinking of writing to British Council and IRCC both.

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hey! I stay away from making predictions, as I have none of us outside IRCC have any idea what will happen week to week. My hope is that it will be a general draw. Things are opening up around the world economically, borders are opening, people are getting work again, and many countries are managing the COVID transmission rates very well.

It's been over 3 months since the last general draw, as we know. Some candidates like myself have all their paperwork ready to use right now for an application and just need a chance to be drawn. And because of our IELTS, education, work experience, etc. we're economically viable to give back to Canada once we're eventually allowed to enter after application processing.

So, because it will still take many months to process any ITAs issued today, and because of what I've seen happen with the high 400 CRS pools filling up the longer no FSW draws are done, I hope that the Govt of Canada allows us all to compete in an all-stream general draw today that includes FSW candidates. It's been a long wait, and I hope today brings good news for FSWs.
hey. I read your post somewhere regarding documentation already prepared. Can you please tell me again what documents are ready beforehand for submission?

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Good luck for today peeps ! Don't fret and don't believe anything you read here ! Draws have become very unpredictable.

My F5 button is ready. Godspeed!

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
when can we usually expect the draw...like how many hours from now..?
You missed my point :D no one knows, but two hours and upwards should be logical.
might happen at midnight tomorrow, or friday.
No one knows, just have high hopes ^^
good luck