Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Good luck for today peeps ! Don't fret and don't believe anything you read here ! Draws have become very unpredictable.

My F5 button is ready. Godspeed!
Y'all are amazing people. If the draw does not happen, I hope to see you here again in 2 weeks. Hahahha

Reactions: maou556

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I don't think it'd be as high as 475 if it's FSW. Judging with the chart from the last draw, I'm tilting towards 472-473
Logically, the higher the score, the more difficult to achieve. So 470-479 is not evenly distributed, with more candidates in the lower range.
Therefore, I would go for 472-473 with tie-breaker rules applied.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
IRCC should consider discounting 3 months if anyone's IELTS exam scores expired in this COVID 19 situation. In fact anyone who appeared for IELTS prior to Feb 2020 should get 27 months as validity instead of 24 months. I know it's a long shot, but thinking of writing to British Council and IRCC both.
British Council has no control over this. No point writing to them. It's IRCC's rule.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
British Council has no control over this. No point writing to them. It's IRCC's rule.
Thanks. I will write to IRCC.

The IELTS TRF also has the following"It is recommended that the candidate's language ability as indicated in this Test Report Form be re-assessed after two years from the date of the test".
However, considering that IRCC can relax this rule of validity due to this COVID 19 situation and also the TRF per se does not provide a validity timeline

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

The IELTS TRF also has the following"It is recommended that the candidate's language ability as indicated in this Test Report Form be re-assessed after two years from the date of the test".
However, considering that IRCC can relax this rule of validity due to this COVID 19 situation and also the TRF per se does not provide a validity timeline
I'm not sure I understand your question.

If you want the language tests to be valid for a longer period of time, you need to contact IRCC. IRCC is the only one who can change IRCC rules.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

I am not sure about this but if your test result date is more than two years old, I think the EE profile becomes ineligible automatically. If this is the case then a big change will be required to the EE profile system which will not happen.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I am not sure about this but if your test result date is more than two years old, I think the EE profile becomes ineligible automatically. If this is the case then a big change will be required to the EE profile system which will not happen.
No my test results is not more than two years old but considering the COVID19 situation and that there were no draws, IRCC should be lenient on the IELTS validity, that is my point.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I am hoping for a general draw today. The longer they take to resume the all-program draws, the harder it gets for higher ranked candidates in the pool regardless of their category. We can't help it as it is the IRCC's call.

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
I am hoping for a general draw today. The longer they take to resume the all-program draws, the harder it gets for higher ranked candidates in the pool regardless of their category. We can't help it as it is the IRCC's call.
Indeed, FSW draw should happen today due to several reasons:

1. There were no draws for almost 3 months, pool is getting bigger
2. Canadian authorities have declared that they resume processing of temporary visas which way less essential in compare to immigration visas
3. Covid cases have decreased significantly, most of the provinces are on stage 2

Hope my predictions are viable.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
hey. I read your post somewhere regarding documentation already prepared. Can you please tell me again what documents are ready beforehand for submission?
Hey! :) Sure thing! Technically, you only need the documents that are required to enter the pool, which are the IELTS test results and the ECA report. But I went ahead and got all my other documents in advance, so that if I get an ITA, I am ready to apply immediately. And also I didn't want to be delayed by COVID closures when trying to source documents. So, on top of IELTS and WES ECA, I also have:
  • My police clearance (PCC)
  • My reference letters from both of my full-time employers
  • My full 6-months' bank statements for proof of funds
  • My upfront medical results (with a UMI number)
  • My photos, in the two required sizes for Canada
So, with all that plus 481 CRS,, I'm ready as an FSW. All I need is an ITA. :)

Right. We'll be here every week till FSW returns, and even afterwards :D
Even if I get an ITA, I will remain here, trying to help others.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Am CEC candidate ( ITA feb 19-472) but I wish to see FSW draw since canada is opening up slowly. Good luck my friends.