+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Hey! :) Sure thing! Technically, you only need the documents that are required to enter the pool, which are the IELTS test results and the ECA report. But I went ahead and got all my other documents in advance, so that if I get an ITA, I am ready to apply immediately. And also I didn't want to be delayed by COVID closures when trying to source documents. So, on top of IELTS and WES ECA, I also have:
  • My police clearance (PCC)
  • My reference letters from both of my full-time employers
  • My full 6-months' bank statements for proof of funds
  • My upfront medical results (with a UMI number)
  • My photos, in the two required sizes for Canada
So, with all that plus 481 CRS,, I'm ready as an FSW. All I need is an ITA. :)

Even if I get an ITA, I will remain here, trying to help others.
Hi this is great work! Can you please share how you have done your reference letters,

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Am CEC candidate ( ITA feb 19-472) but I wish to see FSW draw since canada is opening up slowly. Good luck my friends.
Thank you. I hope you get your ITA as well.
Hi this is great work! Can you please share how you have done your reference letters,
Sure thing. I went to the Government of Canada page which details what information needs to be in the proof of work experience letters, and then asked my employers to make sure that it was all in, and in the required signed, letterhead format, just as it needs to be for an EE application. I just followed the instructions from this page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
If PNP-CEC continues, we should see PNP draw in the next hour.
Unless a draw has been pushed back a day or two, we shouldn't have much longer to find out.

Reactions: Jo1984

skgimcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
You can just provide info in USD. The immigration officers will check using current rates when they look at your application. For the amount to show, I would take mid market exchange rates and add another 10 or 20% just so as not to worry about it anymore. I did something similar with Singapore dollars, and it worked out fine.

All the best.
Thanks buddy.

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
guys...are there still chances of a draw today?
Yes, I think so. I just had a look at the timing of previous draws and the earliest they happened has been late morning (so within the next 20 minutes or so). But it could be later, some draws took place late in the afternoon.