Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

tung1980

Jun 3, 2020
When do you loose points on age. This year on my birthday I lost 5 points because I am 32 now. So every year do you loose 5 points on age?
you start login points at the age of 30 ...

5 points every year on your birthday .... what a bad birthday present !

gp@cad

May 27, 2020
I am an inland CEC applicant but spouse is not in Canada at present.
Do I need her degree evaluation and IELTS mandatory in our file to get ITA? (as we do not have them yet because of COVID)

From my side, I have all the necessary documents.

tung1980

Jun 3, 2020
I am an inland CEC applicant but spouse is not in Canada at present.
Do I need her degree evaluation and IELTS mandatory in our file to get ITA? (as we do not have them yet because of COVID)

From my side, I have all the necessary documents.
If you want to claim points for her language & study ... then yes ... you need ECA & IELTS results

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
It's just a matter of a day. And seeing so many people lose points due to age (including myself) and how so many of us are on the edge is truly painful. And somehow people find the humour to play around with our hopes in these times. Let's just wait and hope it's FSW. If not, we hope for the one next to that.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
It's just a matter of a day. And seeing so many people lose points due to age (including myself) and how so many of us are on the edge is truly painful. And somehow people find the humour to play around with our hopes in these times. Let's just wait and hope it's FSW. If not, we hope for the one next to that.
Exactly. It's been 3months already and we didn't die. Fine, some of us lost points but life isn't fair, we move!

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
I am at 459. If I work for a year in Canada to increase my score, does it have to be the same NOC I am applying with?

Or, can I work in a different NOC but increase my points?

Thanks.

tung1980

Jun 3, 2020
I am at 459. If I work for a year in Canada to increase my score, does it have to be the same NOC I am applying with?

Or, can I work in a different NOC but increase my points?

Thanks.
I am not 100% sure, but i think you can work under any NOC (assuming you can work in canada) ... different NOC doen't matter ...

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi, I am a CEC applicant with CRS 439, and I am currently back to my home country due to work permit expired. However, I have applied for working holiday and received the letter for landing. Due to COVID-19, I am required to provide proof of employment in order to enter Canada.
Now my question is let’s say I am lucky enough to get ITA from this coming draw, would they consider me as CEC inland applicant if I land Canada using my WH visa before or after I submit my application?
If I submitted the application, can I still land canada using the WH visa while the application being processing? Thanks!

Reactions: manisingh2301

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Hi, I am a CEC applicant with CRS 439, and I am currently back to my home country due to work permit expired. However, I have applied for working holiday and received the letter for landing. Due to COVID-19, I am required to provide proof of employment in order to enter Canada.
Now my question is let’s say I am lucky enough to get ITA from this coming draw, would they consider me as CEC inland applicant if I land Canada using my WH visa before or after I submit my application?
If I submitted the application, can I still land canada using the WH visa while the application being processing? Thanks!
Those are seperate things my friend, but just in case lets wait for seniors to comment on this

vccvac

Mar 31, 2020
I’ve provided one job in my EE profile where Ive worked part time as a customer service rep for hardly 8 months and was employed by a staffing company. This was 5 years ago. I don’t know if I could get a reference letter from them.

What would you suggest I do?
Does customer service rep even included in the NOC list of 0, A or B?