Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
There are specific requirements for the proof of funds - some of which were covered by what I think was termed a Statement of Accounts. However this didn't have the six month average balance - just a current balance. To sort this out, I printed out six months of online statements and had them stamped. This was from DBS. If you want more specifics, feel free to pm me.
Thank you, I will surely keep you in mind. But I need to wait for the ITA first.

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
What's the process for POF in US? What all documents do we need to gather? Also, is it ok to show more money than listed in the application?

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
If I were you, I would do it myself. It's super easy, and you can send multiple FD-258 along, so if one didn't work, other will. That's what I did. I sent them over 10 fingerprints, and it did the job. You can also find tons of video on how to fingerprint yourself on YouTube.
Thanks for reply! I didn't know that we can send multiple, Will try that :)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
What's the process for POF in US? What all documents do we need to gather? Also, is it ok to show more money than listed in the application?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you’re keeping money.

Letter(s) must

• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account, the
    • account numbers
    • date each account was opened
    • current balance of each account
    • average balance for the past 6 months

You can show more money if you like.

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
hello. A quick query. I have 7 years of work experience at three different institutes as a dentist. But my agent suggested me to mention 3 years experience in my profile (to fulfil the minimum requirement) that I had at a stretch in a single institute. his logic was to keep the documentation as simple as possible after receiving ITA. is this logic correct or should I mention my whole experience for which I will have to withdraw my profile and put a new one.

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you’re keeping money.

Letter(s) must

• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account, the
    • account numbers
    • date each account was opened
    • current balance of each account
    • average balance for the past 6 months

You can show more money if you like.
Thanks!

Do I need to show the outstanding vehicle loan?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
hello. A quick query. I have 7 years of work experience at three different institutes as a dentist. But my agent suggested me to mention 3 years experience in my profile (to fulfil the minimum requirement) that I had at a stretch in a single institute. his logic was to keep the documentation as simple as possible after receiving ITA. is this logic correct or should I mention my whole experience for which I will have to withdraw my profile and put a new one.
I've wondered this too. I have 6 years of experience but over 3 years of that is with the same employer. I ended up putting all employers down for the 6 year period, just to be safe. However, I'd be interested to hear what other applicants have done in this situation, as it would be a lot simpler to provide documentation for a single employer...

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I've wondered this too. I have 6 years of experience but over 3 years of that is with the same employer. I ended up putting all employers down for the 6 year period, just to be safe. However, I'd be interested to hear what other applicants have done in this situation, as it would be a lot simpler to provide documentation for a single employer...
You need to provide reference letter for all the jobs you have mentioned in your EE profile even if you don't get points for them. Normally people include only 3 years of work experience in EE profile and provide reference letters, rest of the work experience should be included in the persoal history section of e-APR. The only reason to include more than 3 years of work experience is to become eligible under the 67 grid point assessment to qualify as FSW.

Reactions: ih01 and marosa

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
IELTS is resuming from 13th June in many parts in India.
Are you sure? Usually i have heard here that the dates are published in the IETLS site, but keep getting postponed again and again.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Are you sure? Usually i have heard here that the dates are published in the IETLS site, but keep getting postponed again and again.
Yeah. I checked both IDP and BC sites around 25th of May. Both showed 6th of June available.

Edit : IDP shows 11 cities and 14 centres opening up. Dates not mentioned. BC shows nothing yet.

Last edited: