+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Yes, they want to keep things the way there are now because they know they can't compete with FSWs in terms of qualifications and work experience despite their bonuses.

Reactions: joconstantine

JaslineTauro

Jun 8, 2020
May be you can give your full profile information so we can see what might be the problem. Like your age, education and NOC code, it might help the other members trouble shoot the issue.

Also you can try to withdraw your entire profile and create a new profile from scratch with a new email id, user name and see if you can enter the pool. Maybe something might have gone wrong with the profile and it cannot be used any more.

Age 29
Education: BE (equivalent WES completed-Bachelors degree with 3+yrs)
NOC code 2174
Indian Work experience 2013 Feb to 2019 March
Canadian Work Experience 2019 April to date ( Work permit with LMIA exempt) *** No job offer guarantee for future..
CELPIP: Reading 12, Writing 10, Listening 12, Speaking 8
No Canadian relative
No certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body
No Canadian degree, diploma or certificate
No nomination certificate from a province or territory

CRS calculator gives me 471

I will retry with fresh application.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Well most FSW Candidates do not post any negative comments about CEC Candidates, we are just looking for an equal opportunity and look to anything that gives us a glimmer of hope for draws to return to normal. On the other hand here is a bunch of CEC Candidates that post there opinion of doom and gloom for FSW Candidates without any substantiated form of evidence or a credible source.
To be honest I understand both sides. FSWs have the points but are against the clock while CECs (that are still around at least) have time but enough points. It can frustating when you feel the 'tide' goes against you but what can you do. Cest la vie

Reactions: manisingh2301

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Age 29
Education: BE (equivalent WES completed-Bachelors degree with 3+yrs)
NOC code 2174
Indian Work experience 2013 Feb to 2019 March
Canadian Work Experience 2019 April to date ( Work permit with LMIA exempt) *** No job offer guarantee for future..
CELPIP: Reading 12, Writing 10, Listening 12, Speaking 8
No Canadian relative
No certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body
No Canadian degree, diploma or certificate
No nomination certificate from a province or territory

CRS calculator gives me 471

I will retry with fresh application.
From your details, you seem to meet the FSW elibility criteria, I can't see any reason for application being reject as not eligible. Other members can chip in and see if they find anything that might be keeping you from meeting the minimum FSW eligibility requirements. Do let us know if the fresh profile works.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
To be honest I understand both sides. FSWs have the points but are against the clock while CECs (that are still around at least) have time but enough points. It can frustating when you feel the 'tide' goes against you but what can you do. Cest la vie
This is life!

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Fellas, I just created a new profile, submitted and in the pool now (CRS 481). Lets say there is a FSW draw this Wednesday would I get an ITA?

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Fellas, I just created a new profile and submitted and in the pool now (CRS 481). Lets say there is a FSW draw this Wednesday would I get an ITA?
Yes, you would as long as you do not miss out on a tie-breaker.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
My profile is getting rejected. I have NOC 2174. is there any change in rule? I re-applied and it says not eligible.
No I dont think so, just make sure your primary NOC is matching with your work experience (you have to select NOC when you are adding work experience)

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Currently, if you follow the October, November and December 2019 threads, you will notice that:
  • CEC-Inland applicants are getting their CoPRs
  • PNP-Inland applicants are getting their CoPRs
On the other side, here are the applicants who's applications are probably on hold or being processed really slowly:
  • FSW-Inland Applicants: Processing is either slow OR they are NOT getting their CoPRs even if processing is complete (i.e. final decision is made)
  • FSW-Outland Applicants: Processing is either slow OR they are NOT getting their CoPRs even if processing is complete (i.e. final decision is made)
  • PNP-Outland Applicants: Processing is either slow OR they are NOT getting their CoPRs even if processing is complete (i.e. final decision is made)
I am in PNP-Outland category (AOR- December 06th 2019 and OINP) and have crossed 6-months of processing time.

I am not aware if there are any CEC-Outland Applicants but you are free to go through the forums and check that for yourself.

That said, I believe it might be a decent gauge of what IRCC's intentions are.

if they are not processing applications that are already in the system (or not issuing final decisions), they might not want to take in more applications for these categories. I feel that once they start releasing PPRs for these applicants, FSW draws will open - so keeping an eye on these forums might be a better gauge of when you can expect general draws to restart - and more worth your time.

For those pointing at PNP-FSW draws, remember that PNP only picks out Express Entry profiles of candidates who are in industries with extreme shortage of labour/work force. So they might get picked from the pool - However, being picked from the pool does not mean that they are being processed the same as inland candidates - all outland PNPs are either still being processed or not being given PPRs, if processing is complete - so being picked is no indication or guarantee of processing.

It might just be a more logical way to predict draws than simply guessing based on questionable data.
Issuing CoPRs is directly related to border closure.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Thanks for the response!

I Verified. Still It doesn't calculate Canadian work experience for me.
Are you able to post your answers to the questions in the work history section?

JaslineTauro

Jun 8, 2020
Are you able to post your answers to the questions in the work history section?

NOC 2174
Eligible since May 2012 ( BE graduation)

No certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory
No valid job offer in Canada

Since what year?ToJob titleFour digit NOC codeEmployer/company nameCountry/territoryAction
2012-082013-01Trainee2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media DevelopersInfosys LimitedIndiaModifyDelete Row
2013-022013-05System Engineer Trainee2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media DevelopersInfosys LimitedIndiaModifyDelete Row
2013-062015-03System Engineer2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media DevelopersInfosys LimitedIndiaModifyDelete Row
2015-042017-03Senior System Engineer2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media DevelopersInfosys LimitedIndiaModifyDelete Row
2017-042019-03Technology Analyst2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media DevelopersInfosys LimitedIndiaModifyDelete Row
2019-04Technology Analyst CAN2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media DevelopersInfosys LimitedCanada