Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Yea im also grateful I had sent my last degree before 10th of March and completion is due on 13th April.
We are under 1 profile @ 467 , after that new ECA we'll be 468.
If I manage to increase Writing from 6.5 to 7 , will become 470. Unfortunately IDP just rescheduled my exam -.-
Hopefully 468 will be okay for now.
I wish you the best of luck! When is your exam scheduled for?

Reactions: DamK

robstark1255

Mar 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-07-19
Waiting with 468. Will be turned 30 next july. It would extremely uncluky for me If FSW draw doesn't occur regularly. Already spent lots of money and time on it

robstark1255

Mar 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-07-19
Waiting with 468. Will be turned 30 next july. It would extremely uncluky for me If FSW draw doesn't occur regularly. Already spent lots of money and time on it
When I started preparation back in july2019, 460+ was a sure shot. Acieved clb9, now score doesn't come down, and now Corona.

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
I read on their website, at the point of your e-PR submission, if you CRS score becomes below than the lowest invitation one (e.g. you pass your birthdate during the application preparation), your invitation might be withdrawn and you need to submit an explanation letter.
Correct me if I am wrong. I hope I'm wrong, actually; I don't mean to make you worried. But if this is true, you might want to prepare most to all of the required documents and submit your application as soon as you receive your ITA. This is what I will do too.
absolutely wrong, points for age are locked at the time of ita.

the following is mentioned in the ITA
https://gyazo.com/992757818cfe68e9ff4464ecbb66ff1a

Reactions: jrossi

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
It’s a valid reason to worry. Credential evaluating agencies don’t respect distance education, and that too from paper mills.

You should expect a PG-Dip.
For your kind information, please note that it is not a paper mill but one of the reputed universities of India
My peer just got the email (who studied with me) got the report from CES and he got 1 year Master Equivalency
Now I too will get the same
May be you studied at Oxford or IIT but definitely mine is not from a paper mill.
So no PG Diploma.
Master's equivalency it is

Reactions: Kiwi Indian

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Has there ever been a draw on a day other than a Wednesday? I am curious to know if anyone knows.
Yes. December 18, 2019 was a Thursday. March 23, 2020 was a Monday. It can happen. But I would be less surprised if it happens on April 8th.

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
For your kind information, please note that it is not a paper mill but one of the reputed universities of India
My peer just got the email (who studied with me) got the report from CES and he got 1 year Master Equivalency
Now I too will get the same
May be you studied at Oxford or IIT but definitely mine is not from a paper mill.
So no PG Diploma.
Master's equivalency it is
They say 55% at University of Mumbai is equal to 80% at Anna university. Even international university adcoms know of this. Anyway..you no longer have to worry. You will start from scratch here, those degrees have no value here.

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
They say 55% at University of Mumbai is equal to 80% at Anna university. Even international university adcoms know of this. Anyway..you no longer have to worry. You will start from scratch here, those degrees have no value here.
I am curious to know what is the value of IIM MBA in Canada?

I am seeing you are posting quite harsh but true comments. would like to know your views on this