+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

Marziyeh

Aug 17, 2019
You are right. WES however stated that people who submitted their documents before 10th of March should expect delay so your relative is excluded. Someone got their report just yesterday so there are likely to be an average influx of people into the system.
After all, please share your guestimation of cut-score for both Apr. 1st and 8th

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
After all, please share your guestimation of cut-score for both Apr. 1st and 8th
Well.... i am personally thinking that it will range from 467-470 if we have a draw on 1st .
But if we are looking at 8th of April then the score might be 469+
My guess is subjective. I feel that the CEC applicants have a huge impact on the draws . They don’t have to waste unnecessary time evaluating their results (for those who aren’t evaluating two degrees)
They also don’t have to max out the IELTS.
they are the most informed people when we talk about Canadian Express Entry.
The only thing that might push the score upwards is the gap between the previous FSW (outlanders inclusive) draw and the anticipated draw. And i think IRCC conducted the previous draw (CEC specific)in order to maintain a decent cutoff for outland applicants .

Last edited:

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
I totally disagree, one of my relative documents were accepted on 25 March. All documents were delivered and updated in WES systems on 3rd March,

Estimated report date has been provided as well which is around three weeks. You guys must have seen the recent draws by Saskatchewan & Manitoba;

“The show must go on”
From the time of acceptance to the time of final decision takes about 4-6 weeks if not more. That too during full operations, now they're not working(yes, from home may be, but efficiency is not the same working from home). Estimate is only an estimate, due to the current pandemic they can always change that.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
From the time of acceptance to the time of final decision takes about 4-6 weeks if not more. That too during full operations, now they're not working(yes, from home may be, but efficiency is not the same working from home). Estimate is only an estimate, due to the current pandemic they can always change that.
again, disagreed and will have more clarity on the date provided if report ECA is provided or delayed. This has always been WES format in communication if you can research. It always mention "The estimated completion date for your report is XXX XX, XXXX"

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
again, disagreed and will have more clarity on the date provided if report ECA is provided or delayed. This has always been WES format in communication if you can research. It always mention "The estimated completion date for your report is XXX XX, XXXX"
My documents reached their office before 10th of March and before they announce delays. Still my estimated completion date is mid April.
So idk what 3 weeks u are talking about here.
P.S: my degree is from France. shouldn't take long to verify.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
My documents reached their office before 10th of March and before they announce delays. Still my estimated completion date is mid April.
So idk what 3 weeks u are talking about here.
P.S: my degree is from France. shouldn't take long to verify.
First of all, if your documents reached WES doesn't mean the estimated completion date sent to the applicant by email will be provided instantly.

WES first evaluates all the documents once received and if no further document is required or missing, the application then moves into next stage which is processing and on this stage, an estimated completion date is provided. Bear in mind, it might take up to three weeks as well from the time they update in their system that WES is analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

France or Bangladesh, the processing time remains the same. Only degrees from India take longer to process due to some extra measures taken by WES for cross verification from Universities directly even upon receiving all documents.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
WES first evaluates all the documents once received and if no further document is required or missing, the application then moves into next stage which is processing and on this stage, an estimated completion date is provided. Bear in mind, it might take up to three weeks as well from the time they update in their system that WES is analyzing and evaluating your document(s).
I'm aware of this phase and that's exactly what contradicts ur first post " Estimated report date has been provided as well which is around three weeks"

My documents reached their office way before 10th of March, and status changed on 16th of March to "In Process, u don't need to do anything at this time"
Estimated completion date is 13th April. You can deduce from the dates that it's at least 4 weeks, extendable to whichever is convenient to them.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I'm aware of this phase and that's exactly what contradicts ur first post " Estimated report date has been provided as well which is around three weeks"

My documents reached their office way before 10th of March, and status changed on 16th of March to "In Process, u don't need to do anything at this time"
Estimated completion date is 13th April. You can deduce from the dates that it's at least 4 weeks, extendable to whichever is convenient to them.
You are confusing the process where it's quite simple and straight forward. WES clearly mentions below processing time on their website:
Your evaluation will be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full.

Estimated report date is provided after three weeks of from the analyzing and evaluating status and the date is usually another three weeks from all documents accepted or approved status!

No need to take any stress and patience is the key!

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
You've agreed to disagree. I too have got an ECA done.

Do you at least agree with the EE process ? Or do you disagree there too ? Lol. You should be given a red carpet entry with all your IELTS, ECA etc..

If it has always been 3 weeks after acceptance as you say(mine said 35 days after acceptance and then it became 6 weeks, all it took was an e-mail to inform me of the delay and this was under normal circumstances due to the load), just imagine what it would be in the current situation.

Do expect an e-mail soon, no one here is under pressure to get anything done and rightly so. All are concerned about their well-being and safety. Not fully operational=Delays for existing and on hold for others(post 10th March).

Their way of wording is just diplomatic..if you're in the system it means existing ? In the mail box or the sorting room--delayed (till someone opens it) ?

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I think that all the physical documents which were scanned and uploaded to WES's system will be evaluated as usual as they mentioned on their website that their office is closed but they will continue working on the evaluations. Maybe the documents which reached their office recently and were not uploaded to their system might not get processed at all until their employees are allowed back into their office.

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
You are confusing the process where it's quite simple and straight forward. WES clearly mentions below processing time on their website:
Your evaluation will be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full.

Estimated report date is provided after three weeks of from the analyzing and evaluating status and the date is usually another three weeks from all documents accepted or approved status!

No need to take any stress and patience is the key!
No one is taking any stress. You're hairsplitting and arguing based on your claims. I know so many people who have got their ECA'S done, the time frame is 4-6 weeks after acceptance. You've noticed one pattern(may be, who knows) and are arguing with it to the bones.. Lol.

I would only take your word seriously if you've worked there as an evaluator. Don't derive it like a mathematical theorem.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
35 business
im neither confused nor stressed, I evaluated 3 degrees myself (not based on relatives) , it takes anywhere between a month to a month and a half post acceptance of ur documents.

Side note : 35 business days translates into 1~1.5 calendar month. Not 3 weeks. Cheers.

Last edited:

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hello,
I got the ITA @469
Now wondering about work exp letter.
I do have my work exp letter but its not detailed just bullet points. So will that be fine. Plz help

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
im neither confused nor stressed, I evaluated 3 degrees myself (not based on relatives) , it takes anywhere between a month to a month and a half post acceptance of ur documents.

Side note : 35 business days translates into 1~1.5 calendar month. Not 3 weeks. Cheers.
Someone is really pissed off on delay and WES turn around time :D

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
No one is taking any stress. You're hairsplitting and arguing based on your claims. I know so many people who have got their ECA'S done, the time frame is 4-6 weeks after acceptance. You've noticed one pattern(may be, who knows) and are arguing with it to the bones.. Lol.

I would only take your word seriously if you've worked there as an evaluator. Don't derive it like a mathematical theorem.
then write on WES contact us page and don’t chase forums....Lolz :D