+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

G35driver

Jan 17, 2020
1st of April doesn't sound right, 8th of April makes more sense, and this way there will two draws only in April instead of 3, and I guess FST draw will take a place on the 5th of May.

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Score may drop to 465 as the pool is clear and it has become impossible for new candidates to enter the pool. Score may drop to 455 to 460 range if they continue the draw in April and May..

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
I bet it will be on April 1st.
The previous draw happened on March 4th, so we were expecting a draw on March 18th... and... IT HAPPENED. Sure, it was kinda of messy, people started to receive ITAs overnight, and IRCC only made the draw official 2 full days later, but, the draw happened on March 18th, as scheduled.
Then, we had the "second part" of that same draw on March 23th, that happened on the following working-day after the draw became official.
When you combine the 2 pieces of that draw, we get exactly 3900 ITAs.

So, I understand that a draw happened on March 18th, a full 3900 ITAs draw. It was just spread through the following days, probably due to lack of IT people to manage it properly? I don't know.

I'm pretty confident the next draw will happen on April 1st. BUT... I do think it will be a FST one, unfortunately.

Reactions: Dipanshu26

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021

Score may drop to 465 as the pool is clear and it has become impossible for new candidates to enter the pool. Score may drop to 455 to 460 range if they continue the draw in April and May..
Well I wouldnt say its impossible for new candidates to enter the pool, as WES is still handing out evaluation(though it's for ones that were already in processing). And also ppl will still receive results of IELTS tests they had appeared for like a month back. So we can expect new candidates for a few more draws.. And then a dip for sure.

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016

Well I wouldnt say its impossible for new candidates to enter the pool, as WES is still handing out evaluation(though it's for ones that were already in processing). And also ppl will still receive results of IELTS tests they had appeared for like a month back. So we can expect new candidates for a few more draws.. And then a dip for sure.
WES staff aren't working-so I think existing evaluations will be on hold except for completed ones being mailed out. Regarding IELTS, even there if there's no staff working I don't know who'll mail it out.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
WES staff aren't working-so I think existing evaluations will be on hold except for completed ones being mailed out. Regarding IELTS, even there if there's no staff working I don't know who'll mail it out.
Well they have work from home options for staff. And they have intimated that those applications in processing will be completed. So the ones which have a completion date given would surely be processed. I can see ppl in other threads posting that they received their ECAs

Marziyeh

Aug 17, 2019

Well noted.
However, there remains one issue. And that is whether new candidates can enter the pool with the past trend, I mean almost 3000 ppl with 470+ CRS every 2 weeks.
Do you think the influx can be the same?

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Well noted.
However, there remains one issue. And that is whether new candidates can enter the pool with the past trend, I mean almost 3000 ppl with 470+ CRS every 2 weeks.
Do you think the influx can be the same?
Well.. I guess we can make arguements for both sides at the moment. But I personally think new entries will not be as high as it has been in the past (just a speculation - then again everything that we do here is speculation.. lol). But surely the influx will decrease as the draws progress.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
It is difficult to guess now. people need the TRF to get into the pool and BC only issued out results to those who wrote on 7th March without the TRF but Idp is quite straight forward.Additionally, ECA’s are been processed in an average rate ,however, CEC applicants make up the huge circle of people who easily score 470+ points and they have been cleared up till 18th of March . Now it depends on the number of outlanders who can join the pool with high scores so the uncertainty is immense but one thing is certain: influx of candidates will be low when compared to how it was in the past.We will wait and see what happens

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I totally disagree, one of my relative documents were accepted on 25 March. All documents were delivered and updated in WES systems on 3rd March,

Estimated report date has been provided as well which is around three weeks. You guys must have seen the recent draws by Saskatchewan & Manitoba;

“The show must go on”

Last edited:

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I totally disagree, one of my relative documents were accepted on 25 March. All documents were delivered and updated in WES systems on 3rd March,

Estimated report date has been provided as well which is around three weeks. You guys must have seen the recent draws by Saskatchewan & Manitoba;

“The show must go on”
You are right. WES however stated that people who submitted their documents before 10th of March should expect delay so your relative is excluded. Someone got their report just yesterday so there are likely to be an average influx of people into the system.