+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
As at the previous distribution we had only about 1045 in the 471-500 and there was a draw after the said distribution. Now it is almost impossible to get an IELTS exam scheduled as some people who managed to write on 21st March were emailed to reschedule in a later date. I also don’t think after subtracting lets say 3000 people from the 9036 in the 460-470 range that the range will remain same. If there be a draw on 1st April, it might be lesser than 469
The numbers shown in the breakdown are from March 13th, not the actual date of the draw.

DareMoronfolu

Nov 1, 2019
Lolz
You are not right about this. It only depends on the situation of the virus before the next draw . I am optimistic that it may be a FSW draw open to all or CEC excluded.After all, there was a 14-30 days lockdown and if things improve why wouldn’t there be an open draw ! People who might get invited now may not be able to get Copr until maybe September or even November as a result of delay in processing time so it is logical to say that there will be a draw and an open one.
That's right, well said and analysis

iceman13

Mar 24, 2020
DON NOT DECLINE. It is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in your Express Entry candidate profile if your ETA is sent to you. Just update the information in your PR application, make sure this detail you want to update won't reduce your CRS though.
However, I am not really sure but the below link says that in case any information changes after receiving an ITA, it can be updated after you decline the ITA.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/invitation-apply.html

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
However, I am not really sure but the below link says that in case any information changes after receiving an ITA, it can be updated after you decline the ITA.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/invitation-apply.html
it depends on what information you want to change and what is your current CRS and CRS cut off of the draw in which you got your ITA?

So if you don't mind can you share what is that you want to change and your CRS score?

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
EOI Draw #86
Posted on March 26, 2020 by Manitoba Immigration
MPNP under the Expression of Interest System
Draw #86 – March 26, 2020
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA

• Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 168
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 496
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION STREAM
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 20
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 38 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 714

Canadian government is continuing the immigration process so that's a positive sign!

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Here at 456, waiting.
I was scheduled for the IELTS exam to max up (3 more points..); but naturally it has been cancelled.

Anyone else in 450s?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Why don't you just decline your ITA if your score is high enough and your are that unsure?
Please ensure that you have everything right in place before updating your score and please see that you do not decline ITAs
You are taking away chance of someone because of being lethargic while calculating or updating points.
Be a human. Do not decline ITA and snatch away the opportunity of someone.
Not sure why people do not do proper ground work before updating points.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
What does everyone think about CanPR's prediction that there will be another draw on 1 April?

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020

Of course you can decline, in that case, your profile is automatically returned to the pool and you will be able to update your profile information, as you wait for a new ITA. If your CRS is high enough and you are confident to be invited in the next draw, then go ahead and decline. Alternatively, you can update the detail in the PR application as along as your CRS is still above the cut-off score. I had similar situation last year, this was pretty much what RICC replied me in email.