+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 133rd Draw

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Many people believe 2019's draws are highly unpredictable, but in terms of frequency, I'd say they show a clear pattern. I mean, there's almost a draw every two weeks (although it can be a FST draw). In January, there were three draws in a row, which was quickly offset by just one draw in February. Then, there was a 19-day gap between the 07/24 and 08/12 draws, followed by a draw on 08/20, making everything as good as a draw every two weeks again. This gives me the impression that after three years' trials, CIC has finally decided on a pattern it's most comfortable with. If my analysis is correct, there'll be a draw between 18th and 24th in December and 26 draws in 2019, exactly one draw every two weeks on average (365 days / 14 days = 26.07 draws). And then, three draws in January 2020 to offset the effect of Christmas/New Year. This also means if there isn't any substantial increase in the number of invitations for each draw, CRS is only gonna increase slowly and probably run above 472 for the whole year.

For people who still have the false hope that one day, CRS will go back to 465, well, it's time to wake up. This year, CIC has issued so much more invitations for provincial nominees and because other desirable immigration countries have largely tightened their controls on the number of immigrants, without a doubt there'll be more high-score applicants in the express entry pool. We must change the mindset; instead of praying, do something to do help. Max out your IELTS score, get an ECA for your spouse, give serious thoughts about application without spouse accompanying, try to get a provincial nomination, for those who can secure a study permit, go get a Canadian degree. And last but not least, it's time to learn some French.

Kanu6041

Oct 12, 2019
Many people believe 2019's draws are highly unpredictable, but in terms of frequency, I'd say they show a clear pattern. I mean, there's almost a draw every two weeks (although it can be a FST draw). In January, there were three draws in a row, which was quickly offset by just one draw in February. Then, there was a 19-day gap between the 07/24 and 08/12 draws, followed by a draw on 08/20, making everything as good as a draw every two weeks again. This gives me the impression that after three years' trials, CIC has finally decided on a pattern it's most comfortable with. If my analysis is correct, there'll be a draw between 18th and 24th in December and 26 draws in 2019, exactly one draw every two weeks on average (365 days / 14 days = 26.07 draws). And then, three draws in January 2020 to offset the effect of Christmas/New Year. This also means if there isn't any substantial increase in the number of invitations for each draw, CRS is only gonna increase slowly and probably run above 472 for the whole year.

For people who still have the false hope that one day, CRS will go back to 465, well, it's time to wake up. This year, CIC has issued so much more invitations for provincial nominees and because other desirable immigration countries have largely tightened their controls on the number of immigrants, without a doubt there'll be more high-score applicants in the express entry pool. We must change the mindset; instead of praying, do something to do help. Max out your IELTS score, get an ECA for your spouse, give serious thoughts about application without spouse accompanying, try to get a provincial nomination, for those who can secure a study permit, go get a Canadian degree. And last but not least, it's time to learn some French.
I am also planning to apply for EE from india. My CRS is 486. M waiting for my WES. Will create profile in feb end or march. Hope crs cutt off won't go above 486 till then. My IELTS is L 8.5 R 8.5 W 7 S 8

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I am also planning to apply for EE from india. My CRS is 486. M waiting for my WES. Will create profile in feb end or march. Hope crs cutt off won't go above 486 till then. My IELTS is L 8.5 R 8.5 W 7 S 8
Create a profile now, even though you can only get a 430ish score now because the cut-off rule applies to when you create the profile. In the unlikely case that CRS skyrockets to 486, you can still get invited before you have created your profile several months beforehand.

Kanu6041

Oct 12, 2019
Create a profile now, even though you can only get a 430ish score now because the cut-off rule applies to when you create the profile. In the unlikely case that CRS skyrockets to 486, you can still get invited before you have created your profile several months beforehand.
What ?....i i will get 430 score how ?.... checked on crs tool calculator. And my consultant told me that whenever u create profile u will get invited by 2-3 draw...if cutt off remains below 486. Why will i get 430 ?..m not getting you. Please clarify . Thanks

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
The memo went out few weeks back and they all achieved CLB 9 and got their ECA report within 2 weeks???
Again this can't be.... We all know what it takes to prepare for Ielts and evaluate a credential.... Everyone suddenly maxing out Ielts too? Seems it is true that there is a market for Ielts
Wow
I hope you don’t apply the same level of common sense to other areas in your life.

My point was a mere illustration that folks who normally wouldn’t think of Canada are applying in droves now.

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I have no option other than going for a CLB 10 and push my CRS score to 471 which might fetch me an ITA in Jan.

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
My eca is due on 12/31/2019. After that my score will go to 478. On 01/24/2020 I have my birthday that will reduce my score to 473. Going by current scenario, these scores are marginal. I may get one chance to receive ita before january 24 but problem is that i have messed up my proof of funds. I do have more than sufficient funds but with huge influx. I know i can submit LOE for that but its upto visa officer whether to consider that or not.

My question is that if i do submit my profile in january 2020 and receive ita, thereby submiting my documents in march 2020, when can i know for sure that my proof of funds have been accepted or not?

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
466 with spouse and 473 without spouse
I am thinking of applying without spouse. But what reason I can give which will be convencing enough to IRCC for spouse not accompanying?

ramank22787

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-07-2019
466 with spouse and 473 without spouse
I am thinking of applying without spouse. But what reason I can give which will be convencing enough to IRCC for spouse not accompanying?
Better apply.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Some people say that there's an increase on candidates with CRS of 470+ due to immigration being harder to the US each passing moment. If they have H1B visa normally they have a graduate degree at least since that gives more chances to get one. I don't think the cut-off is going to decrease a lot in 2020 but I hope it does so that more people get the chance of changing their lives for the better. Good luck to all!
Do you think the cutoff may drop to 450s..?