+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 133rd Draw

Sunrok

Apr 4, 2019
There is OINP draw too yesterday ...maybe thats the reason for low 3200 ...dont overthink ... Predictions - Calculated Theories dont work ...its simple process ...Suppy Demand ..they are managing it ..M at 453 ..Hopes are up for next Year. Keep Patience and positive effort.

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just to ask this question , my brother , who is an inland applicant expecting PR in January . How long after that can I then claim the 15 points for siblings ?
It should be after he obtains his PR card, settles in Canada with a valid address proof.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
One dont understand before landing and be part of this.

Main struggle is after we land in contrast to what people think. (PPR is far easy).
all depends. am married. so, double income. My wife has struggled emotionally in the first year. financially we are solid. so, everything is relative and extremely case specific.

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
472. Dang, i guess its curtains call for me and my wife. We just started our process of ECA. LOL.... so much for the plan of immigration eh.

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
What ?....i i will get 430 score how ?.... checked on crs tool calculator. And my consultant told me that whenever u create profile u will get invited by 2-3 draw...if cutt off remains below 486. Why will i get 430 ?..m not getting you. Please clarify . Thanks
I assume you're still waiting for your WES. Master WES + CLB9 = 50 additional points reward. So if you don't have WES now, you can only have 430ish.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
QUERY
I have an active EE profile in the pool, do not see an ITA anytime soon (CRS-417). Can I apply for a visitor's visa in the meantime with my EE profile still online, or could it pose a problem?

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
QUERY
I have an active EE profile in the pool, do not see an ITA anytime soon (CRS-417). Can I apply for a visitor's visa in the meantime with my EE profile still online, or could it pose a problem?
If you are below 37-38 years of age, high chances of a refusal

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I hope you don’t apply the same level of common sense to other areas in your life.

My point was a mere illustration that folks who normally wouldn’t think of Canada are applying in droves now.
You didn't have to be mean to present a view or opinion. Your words portray a lot about your upbringing but I'll let that slide.

I presented you with reality that awareness cannot suddenly increase scores within 2 weeks because EE is a process that will require some time to study for Ielts and get an ECA report but you choose to be abusive and stick to your illusions.....

Whatever makes you sleep is cool.

SylviaAltor

Oct 30, 2019
Hey guys! I started my work experience in Jan 2017. I heard I should have a 3 year experience in Dec 2019 and have my score updated to 475 automatically. But apparently it stays the same 450 until now. I wrote them a few emails, just couldn't get an answer. I'm wondering if they changed the score system this year and I could only have an updated score Jan 2020